Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Recruitment 2021 – BFUHS
Applications are invited on or before 08/02/2020 upto 5.00 P.M from the eligible candidate for filling up the following vacant post on Outsource basis under National Pharmacovigilance Programme. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate. (01)
Educational & Qualification: Master Degree in Pharmacy/Clinical Pharmacology/Pharmacy Practice/Clinical Research. OR Pharm. D/MBBS/BDS from a recognized University/Institute
Desirable Experience: One year of experience in Pharmacovigilance and Good Knowledge
Salary: Rs 26,250 Per Month Fixed.
Period of Engagement: The tenure of the contract will be for a period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
General terms and conditions:
1. The applicant must enclose a demand draft of a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/- (RS 250/- force/ST in favor of The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot payable at Faridkot.
2. The application on prescribed Proforma must accompany self-attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, marks sheets, degree, experience etc.
3. Last date and timeof receipt of the application form at the office of the Registrar, Baba Farid
University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road Faridkot.
4. The applications received without a valid bank draft or without legible copies of documents or apparently containing incomplete information and those received after the prescribed date & time will be summarily rejected.
5. Applicant must possess the requisite qualification by the last date of receipt of application.
6. Candidates already in service must route their application Through Proper Channel.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.