Teva Pharma Quality Analyst Vacancy – Apply Online
Teva invites postgraduate and undergraduate Pharma candidates for the post of Quality Analyst II. Pharma job opening at Teva. Pharma job opening 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Quality Analyst II
M.Sc / M.Pharm / B.Pharm
- The validation activity for Computer systems.
- The validation activity for equipment.
- Performing Internal & vendor audits
- Performing risk based system audit
- Performing facility audits.
- Trend analysis of deviation & CAPA
- Implementing new systems and updating the existing system as per the guideline requirement
- Fair knowledge in IT activities.
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day.
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity is provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Editors Note: Teva Pharma Quality Analyst Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.