M Pharma Associate Scientist Vacancy 2020 @ Syngene
Associate Scientist Job. Syngene invites postgraduate Pharma candidates for the post of Associate Scientist. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online, Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Associate Scientist
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Discovery Biology and translational sciences
Educational Qualification: M. Pharm – Pharmacology, M.Sc, M.S., M.Vet., M.V.Sc
• Proven experience in lab animal handling or relevant experience in animal experimentation
• Experience in all routes of drug administration and various tissue/blood collection methods
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
Experience: 5-8 years in the relevant area
Team Work, Effective communication, and Diligence
To be part of in-vivo pharmacology team and provide support in-vivo screening of NCEs in different animal models.
- The Fibrosis Discovery Biology team at BBRC is seeking for an experienced associate scientist to support our novel drug discovery programs, for in vivo assays (PD/TE/efficacy) and downstream activities.
- As a member of one or more discovery stage programs, successful candidates are responsible to design, develop and apply appropriate assays to characterize active compounds during lead discovery
- Optimization to test novel fibrosis targets/pharmacological hypotheses.
- Successful candidates will also be responsible for the design and execution of exploratory studies intended to understand proximal and distal markers, relevant to target biology.
- Candidates must exhibit an energetic and innovative approach to problem-solving. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment is required.
- Be a part of the in vivo team building on scientific expertise, and introduce new techniques and models for the evaluation of biologics and small molecules in Fibrosis
- Help in design, coordinate and execute key in vivo proof-of-concept studies
- Ability to develop and validate different in vivo pharmacology models including pharmacodynamic, target engagement and efficacy studies
- Ability to independently execute the studies, detail-oriented at the bench, excellent troubleshooter
- Proficient in biochemical assays like ELISA, SDS-PAGE, fluorescence-based assays, UV-Vis spectroscopy etc.for downstream evaluation
- Knowledge on scientific data collection, bio-statistical analysis and interpretation of data
Editors Note: M Pharma Associate Scientist Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.