ICMR-NIN Pharma Job Opening – Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from eligible candidates through email for the following posts under the project entitled: “Inter-Sectoral Convergence & Coordination for Promotion and Guidance on Health Research approval to the Research” Neurobehavioural and Biogenic amines manifestations of the Agricultural Population exposed to organophosphate insecticide: A Study in Telangana Region, India”. The project funded by DHR.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: M. Pharma from recognized University with 2 years of research experience in the relevant field.
Experience: Experience in animal handling/ To assist in project work.
Age Limit:30 years. Relaxed upper age limit by two years in case of women candidates. SC/ST/OBC & PH candidates as per GoI rules
Salary: Rs.31,000/- plus 24% HRA per month fixed without any other allowances for 1″ and 2 years. Rs 35,000/- plus 24% HRA per month fixed without any other allowances for the third year
Duration: Initially for one year extendable to next 2 years based on the performance and release funding by DHR.
Job Location: ICMR- National Insitute of Nutrition, Hyderabad.
How To Apply:
Applications will be received from the individuals by email to project in2020 [email protected] up to 10th September2020. Applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances, The candidates have to download the application form from www.nin.res.in and fill it with his/her own handwriting and send the same to the above mail along with supporting documents of essential qualifications (scanned copies)
Selection Procedure: After verification of the applications, the names of eligible candidates list will be displayed on our official website www.nin.res.in Interviews will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates through online video cal and video conferencing to select a suitable candidate in a later course. The candidates have to make their own arrangements for the video call interview. The link will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for the online interview.
Terms and conditions:
1) The above positions are on a temporary contract basis.
2) The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained
3) Age, qualifications, etc., will be reckoned as on the date of Written Test Interview
4) The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
5) Since the posts are temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment at NIN or continuation of his/ her services in any other project.
6) Other allowances like CCA, LTC, Medical Claim and PF are not applicable
7) The results of the final selection will be placed on NIN website only. No intimation will be sent by e-mail or phone. The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per project recruitment rules and will have to give an undertaking before joining
8) At the time of joining duty, the candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards). Experience. Aadhaar Card Community and PH Certificate (if applicable) passport size photograph along with one set of photocopies of the certificates duly attested (can be self-attested) for verification
9) The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on a contract basis
10) Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification Note: The Candidates should mention the Post Name and Advt.No. in the E-mail Subject. All the documents including Application should be merged in one file. Resumes/ CV without application will not be accepted.
Last Date To Apply: 10th September 2020
View Main Notification
Editors Note: ICMR-NIN Pharma Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.