ICMR-NARI Pharmacist Post under WHO – Application Details
Online applications are invited up to 22.05.2020 till 05:00 p.m. for the Pharmacist posts under WHO India (ICMR)-Solidarity Trial titled for COVID “An international randomised trial of additional treatments for COVID-19 in hospitalised patients who are all receiving the local standard of care”.
Job Title: Pharmacist
No.of posts: 01
Age: 30 years
Eligibility for ICMR-NARI Pharmacist Post: B. Pharm (Pharmacy) from a recognized university with one year of work experience from a recognized Institute
• M. Pharm (Pharmacy) from a recognized university with Two years of work experience in clinical trials
• 2-year experience in a clinical trial after essential qualification
Salary: Rs 32,000/-
Job Responsibilities for ICMR-NARI Pharmacist Post:
• Accountability of study drugs and surgical required for the study .
• Documentation of study-related activities
• Ensuring temperature maintenance requirement at storage,
shipment, dispensation and administration site including logistics related to cold chain
• To check for the quality of product received, storing condition and dispensation along with product log document
• Training and liaison with clinical trial sites
• Shipping of study drugs
• Other tasks assigned by the In-Charge/Pl
Application fees for ICMR-NARI Pharmacist Post of Rs.300/- has to be paid through RTGS(as per the details on-site).SC/ST/PH and women are exempted from payment of application fee. Candidates belonging to OBC category should email their Non-creamy layer certificate from the competent authority empowered to issue such certificate. Age and experience are relaxable in deserving cases. Government servants should apply through proper channel or enclose ‘No Objection Certificate ‘ from the present office/ employer along with their application on email. Any canvassing
This post is purely temporary and for the project period (max 8 months). Candidates possessing required qualifications, experience and age criteria will be intimated by email in advance for appearing to the interview/personal discussion through Skype/video call
Last Date To Apply: 22nd May 2020
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NARI Pharmacist Post Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.