BPPI Freshers Pharma Jobs – Quality & Regulatory Executive
Pharma Job Opening at BPPI. BPPI is the implementing agency for Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. The objective of the scheme is to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all. Check out all the details on the same below:
Posts Name Executive
Department Quality & Regulatory
Number of Post 01 (One)
Age (Maximum) 30 Years
Qualification B. Pharma.
(M. Pharma/ MBA (Pharma) will be an added advantage)
Experience 01-year experience in Quality & Regulatory
Candidates having experience in same profile in Government sector shall be
The scale of Pay/Level Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 87,000
(Plus 24% HRA and IDA as notified by Government) / S3 Level
1. Provident Fund Facilities as per norms
2. Group Mediclaim Policy of Rs. 05 Lacs
3. Group Term Life Insurance of Rs. 10 Lac
4. Group Accidental Insurance of Rs. 10 Lacs
9 Place of Posting Delhi & NCR
1. To review in-house test reports, in case discrepancy, communication with the manufacturer for further process.
2. To review NABL test reports, in case discrepancy
NABL laboratories for further procedures.
3. Receiving/checking/monitoring test reports and communications for stock
transfer from hold to saleable.
4. Examine the control as well as stock in case complaint received from the market
and make the report.
5. Responsible for all Lab payments after the examination.
6. Recommendation of supplier’s payment after review of test reports received
from NABL Labs as well as IHTR from Supplier.
7. Responsible for all artwork related works.
8. All-day to day matters about above & any other responsibilities
assigned by Management.
General Terms & Condition
1. The appointment is purely on contractual basis and it is not against any permanent
vacancy. This appointment will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular/ permanent
employment in BPPI.
2. Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post they have applied, in case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after
the appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not fulfil the criteria, his / her candidature/services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice with further legal proceedings. The cut-off date for age, qualification and experience will be 31.03.2020.
3. The person having experience of working in the Government sector, PSUs and Pharma industry in same profile may get preference.
4. The incumbent is liable to be transferred/posted in any place of India at the discretion of
BPPI. The selected candidate should be able to join at the earliest.
5. BPPI has the right to reject the entire selection process/advertisement at any stage and
the decision of BPPI shall be final in this regard.
6. BPPI reserves the right to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in
deserving cases. Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the
applicant for being called for the next round of selection process or appointment.
Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
7. The Appointment will be on the whole time contractual basis on the following terms & conditions.
a) He/She will be entitled to consolidated remuneration, conveyance and telephone
allowance and provident fund as per rules.
b) He/She will be entitled to leaves as per BPPI rules.
c) BPPI reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions during the tenure of the
d) The contractual appointment will automatically come to an end on the expiry of
the contractual period and no notice pay or retrenchment compensation will be
payable to the candidate. During the contract period in case performance of
the candidate is not found satisfactory or for any other reason, the contract can be
terminated without assigning any reason by giving 30 days’ notice or 30 days
remuneration in lieu thereof.
e) The candidate will devote his/her whole time and attention in the interest of the
Bureau and will not engage himself/herself in any other work/assignment either
full time or part-time, either paid or in an honorary capacity. As a contractual
employee, you will maintain a high standard of loyalty, efficiency and integrity.
8. Initially, a contractual appointment will be for one to three years and which may or may not be extended based on the performance. There will be three months’ probation period
during the first-year contract, which may or may not is extended based on the
performance. During the first year of the contract, from the date of joining including
the period spent on probation, if the employee leaves/resigns/abandons the services or
violates the terms of the appointment, the employee will have to pay liquidated damages
amounting to six months’ basic pay.
9. No. of posts shall be increased/decreased, the basis on the requirement of internal
10. Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be notified
through our website.
11. Candidates are advised to check their emails regularly for the updates.
12. Please note that no TA/DA shall be paid to any candidate for appearing in an interview in BPPI.
How To Apply:
Interested, eligible candidates can send their applications at [email protected] or can send their applications (Hard Copies) to
CEO, BPPI at E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi –
110055 in the prescribed format only, up to 30.04.2020. Applications received in other
then the prescribed format will not be considered.
Last Date To Apply: 30.04.2020
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: BPPI Freshers Pharma Jobs BPPI Freshers Pharma Jobs Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.