M Pharma Jobs in ICMR Research Projects @ AIIMS, Bhopal
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for a contractual post for Research Associate III on a purely temporary basis in the ICMR Funded Research Project entitled “AIIMS Bhopal: Initiating Antimicrobial Stewardship activities in hospitals in India” at General Medicine department AIIMS Bhopal. Details are as follows:
Project Title: Initiating Antimicrobial Stewardship activities in hospitals in India
Job Title: Research Associate
Number of posts: 01
Pay scale: Rs. 48,000/- consolidated per month (40,000 + HRA 20%)
Essential Qualifications: M.Pharm with 3 years’ experience and at least one publication in science citation
Age limit: 40 years(Relaxed by 2 years for woman candidate)
How To Apply:
Interested candidates may download the application form from the AIIMS Bhopal website.
Scanned copy of filled applications should be emailed at [email protected]
1. The application must be filled in the prescribed format (Attached along with
2. Only scanned copy of the downloaded application from AIIMS BHOPALWEBSITE and
duly filled will be accepted.
3. Incomplete applications or applications without prescribed format or received after
due date will not be considered. Filled applications as scanned copies should be sent
by email to [email protected]
4. Candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying.
5. The final list of the short-listed candidates will be floated on the AIIMS Bhopal
website by 6th August 2018. We will call only shortlisted candidates for examination.
6. No TA/DA will be given for the same.
7. Hardcopy of application along with 2 photographs is required at the time of
8. Self-attested photocopies of proof of date of birth (class 10th certificate), eligibility
qualification mark-sheets, degrees, experience certificate have to be submitted by
shortlisted candidates while appearing the examination.
9. Any candidate found ineligible at any stage would not be allowed to proceed further.
10. No enquires shall be entertained in this regard after the due date.
View Main Notification