IISER Kolkata PhD Jobs Funded by Tata Steel – Salary of 35,000/- pm
Walk-in-interview on 21st February 2020 at 10:30 a.m. for a Research associate Position under a TATA STEEL Funded Project at IISER Kolkata. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details like eligibility, salary and other information below:
A position for a Research Associate is available in the research group of Dr. Rahul Banerjee, Associate Professor, Department of Chemical Sciences, IISER-Kolkata. The research work involves the synthesis of Covalent Organic Frameworks and their Carbon dioxide uptake studies.
Title of project: Porous Covalent Organic frameworks with Exceptional Chemical Stability for CO2 Capture.
Funding agency: TATA STEEL
Principle Investigator: Dr. Rahul Banerjee, Associate Professor, Dept. of Chemical Sciences
Remuneration: Maximum up to Rs. 35,000/- per month.
Tenure: Initially for a period of 6 months, extendable for a further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
Basic Eligibility Criteria: Motivated candidates with a PhD degree (General Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Material Science/) along with consistently good academic record.
Age limit: Must not be over 32 years as on 31st January, 2019 which can be relaxed for certain reserved categories as per the rules of the Government of India. Relaxation in age, educational qualification or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates.
How to Apply: Candidates are requested to report for the walk-in interview with the original copies of the qualification documents on 21st February, 2019 at 10:30 a.m. in TRC-323, Department of Chemical Sciences, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Kolkata, Mohanpur, West Bengal, Pin–741246.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA / DA will be provided to the candidate for the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- If the number of candidates appearing for the walk-in interview is large, the selection committee may decide to restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after considering qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- The appointment of the candidate will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- The selected candidate will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- The fellowship may be terminated with a 30-day notice before completion of the tenure, if performance till date is not deemed satisfactory.
Committee Members: Dr. Rahul Banerjee, Prof. Chilla Malla Reddy, Prof. Venkataramanan
Dr. Rahul Banerjee
Associate Professor, Dept. of Chemical Sciences
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Kolkata, Mohanpur, West Bengal, Pin – 741246. Phone: 033 6136 0000 (ext: 1327)
E-mail: [email protected]
Editor’s Note: IISER Kolkata PhD Jobs Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.