Syngene M Pharma Job Opening 2020 – Apply Online
Syngene M Pharma Post. Syngene Pharma Job. Syngene Job Opening. Syngene Hiring Pharma candidates. candidates are required at Syngene. Pharma job opening 2020, M Pharma jobs Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for the post via online mode.
Job Title Formulation Development Scientist- Parenteral/Injectables
Position Sr.Research Associate
Required Educational Qualification M.Pharma
Required work experience 1-2 years
Job Location Bangalore
- Hands on experience with injectable dosage forms is a must.
- Complex injectables a plus
Responsible for pre-formulation and formulation development, stability studies, scale-up and tech transfer of drug product based on the scope of projects.
Job Description-Primary Job Responsibilities
- Ensure appropriate documentation for projects as per Syngene policy.
- Compilation and interpretation of results and report writing
- Manage laboratory notebook for all concerned projects. Compile and manage data and write protocols, reports as required.
- Project Planning- Oral solid Dosage forms
- Ensure proper planning and availability of resources for seamless execution of projects
- Manage project related supplies of API, raw materials, packaging components as required
- Project Execution- Oral solid Dosage forms
- Conduct literature search for research purposes
- Execute projects related to pre-formulation, formulation and process development, scale up, Technology transfer and cGMP manufacturing of clinical supplies.
Plan and execute stability studies
- Ensure seamless execution of projects as per committed timelines.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving for challenges within projects
- Interact with cross functional teams (chemistry, analytical etc.) for execution of projects.
- Effectively co-ordinate between teams for cross functional activities
- Compliance and Adherence to all Syngene quality systems
- Compliance to Syngene EHSS policies and systems
Secondary Job Responsibilities
Support for preparation of SOPs, ECCs (Equipment Clearing Checklist), EOPs, IOPs
Provide on the job training to operators and casuals
Support for client visits and audits
Editor’s Note: Syngene M Pharma Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.