NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, RAEBARELI
(An Autonomous Institute under Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India)
Shree Bhawani Paper Mill Road, Raebareli-229010-(U.P.)-India Phone :0535-2001569,Fax:0535-2700857, Web: www.niperraebareli.edu.in
(Mentor Institute – CSIR-CDRI, Lucknow, Web :- www.cdri.res.in)
The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) has been created as a centre of excellence for higher education, research and development in pharmaceutical sciences. NIPER, Raebareli at ITI campus, Raebareli under the mentor Institute of CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow invites eligible candidates for following positions on purely temporary basis on contract initially for a period of 1 year which can be extended further. The selected candidates shall have no claim for regularization against any regular post either in
NIPER or CSIR – CDRI
Job Title: Assistant Professor (Contract) (Pharmaceutics)
No. of Posts: 1
Post Code : Post Code – 1
Age Limit: 45 years
- Essential : Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree (M.S. (Pharm) / M. Pharm/ M.Sc) in Pharmaceutical Sciences with a very good academic record throughout.
- Experience : Candidates with fresh PhD or less than 3 years of research / teaching experience in relevant area in recognized Institute.
How to Apply:
1. Applications are invited from eligibleIndian citizen. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
2. Eligible candidates must bring with them a duly filled application form (which can be downloaded from website) along with all original documents as well as self attested copies of certificates of examinations starting from matriculation, date of birth, caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC), experience certificate, if any and recent passport size photograph etc, otherwise they will not be entertained.
3. Application form may be downloaded from Institute website: www.niperraebareli.edu.in.
4. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (attested copies of degrees / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificates / document certifying date of birth, reprint of important publications etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.
5. Age relaxations shall be permissible to reserved category candidates as per extant rules of the Government of India.
6. The date for determination of age, qualification and experience shall be the date of interview.
7. Experience will be considered only after acquiring the essential qualification.
8. No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
9. The Director reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason. Director also reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- Date of Interview : 15.01.2018 (Monday)
- Time of Interview : Candidates should report at 9:00 a.m. Candidates reporting after 10:00 AM will not be entertained.
- Venue of Interview : National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Raebareli Campus, Shree Bhawani Paper Mill Road, ITI Compound,
Raebareli – 229010.