Job Title: Post-doctoral Fellow
No. of Posts: 1
Age Limit: 25 – 32 Years
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Creating model surfactant mixtures and studying self-assembly under controlled conditions
- Investigating the structurants materials / inorganic minerals ex. Alkaline silicates, zeolites etc. which are to be used in personal care products.
- Interface with academic labs for data collection using advanced instruments data analysis and interpretation
- Collaborate internally with Product Development Teams and devise study protocols according to requirements.
- Recommend suitable high-performing surfactant systems / structurant that can be adopted across categories
- Need to be willing to travel ( 30-40 % of time)
Job Specifications :
Knowledge of surfactant chemistry / material science, chemical constituents of Minerals / structurants
Hands on experience with characterization tools viz. HPLC, GC, XRD, XRF, FTIR, Microscopy, SAXS, SANS.
- PhD in Chemistry [Material science / Physical /Organic /Organic /Inorganic / /Analytical]
- Job Location: ITC Life Sciences & Technology Centre, Bangalore
- Doctorate – Ph.D – Advertising/Mass Communication, Chemistry