INDIAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE CULTIVATION OF SCIENCE
Jadavpur, Kolkata – 700032
An Walk-in Interview will be held at the Department of Organic Chemistry on December 28, 2017 at 11.30 am for the recruitment of one Research Associate-I.Interested candidates with the following qualifications arerequired to appear along with a full bio-data.
Job Title: Research Associate-I
No. of Posts: 1
Age Limit: 34 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rule.
- Candidates must have (a) a Ph.D. degree or at least relevant documents for Ph.D thesis submission in chemistry in the subarea of organic chemistry and (b) minimum average marks of 55% in B.Sc. and M.Sc. degree.
Candidates who have submitted their Ph.D thesis and are awaiting award of the same may also apply subject to receiving their Ph.D degree. Such candidates are eligible to draw fellowship at par with RA-I only after their Ph.D degree.
- Experience in synthesis and structural characterization using various modern techniques including NMR, HRMS, single crystal X-ray diffraction would be advantageous. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in multistep synthesis of complex natural products.
For Ph.D holder, the original or provisional certificate and for the candidate who has submitted the thesis, the relevant document like the acknowledgement copy from the respective university or the authorized letter from the respective supervisor with signature and stamp mentioning the title of thesis, university registration number, date of submission is mandatory to produce during the interview.
For any query please contact Dr. Rajib Kr Goswami ([email protected]).
- Date of Interview – December 28, 2017
- Time of Interview – 11.30 am
- Venue of Interview –Department of Organic Chemistry