The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. It is amongst the foremost scientific and industrial research set-ups in the world. Having state-of-the-art infrastructure and scientific and technical manpower second to none, CSIR covers practically the entire spectrum of scientific and industrial R&D of national and international importance. This ranges from aerospace to ocean exploration, micro-electronics to structural and environmental engineering, smart materials to mechatronics, petrochemicals to synthetic biology and from robotics and micro-machines to drugs & pharmaceuticals and agrochemicals.
CSIR-AMPRI, Bhopal a unit of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), is a premier scientific organization involved in conducting high quality research in the areas of Advanced Materials and is engaged in developing promising technologies for (i) Lightweight materials including high strength Aluminium and Magnesium alloys, composites and foams (ii) Shape Memory alloys (iii) Nano Materials (iv) Alternate Building Materials (v) Waste to Wealth (vi) Radiation Shielding and geo-polymeric material and (vii) Rural development.
Job Title : Senior Scientist/ Gr. IV(3)
No.of.Posts : 1
Age limit : 37 Yrs
Post Code : A-07
Pay : Rs. 78,800/ Level 12
The candidate will be working on development of radiation shielding, cement free concrete and geopolymer-polymer hybrid composite materials using industrial and agricultural waste. In addition candidate is expected to earn sponsored research projects and perform translational research for transferring technology developed in-house to prospective industry partners as per CSIR mandate. Any other work as may assigned
- Essential – Ph.D. in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry with 2 year experience
- Desirable – The candidate should have proven proficiency in synthesis, characterization and development of Advanced radiation shielding materials, cement free concrete and Advanced Geopolymer- polymer hybrid composite materials. The candidate should also have experience in the areas of industrial and agricultural waste utilization like fly ash, red mud, mine tailings, brine sludge and rice husk, etc., for making value added materials, as evidenced by research publications in SCI journals and patents applications
Job Title : Principal Scientist
No.of.Posts : 1
Age limit : 45 Yrs
Post Code : A-09
Pay : Rs. 1,18,500/ Level 13
The candidate will be working on development of radiation shielding, cement free concrete and geopolymer-polymer hybrid composite materials using industrial and agricultural waste. In addition candidate is expected to earn sponsored research projects and perform translational research for transferring technology developed in-house to prospective industry partners as per CSIR mandat
- Essential – Ph.D. in Chemistry / Applied Chemistry with 3 years experience
- Desirable – The candidate should have proven proficiency in synthesis; characterization and development of Advanced radiation shielding and Advanced cement free geopolymer materials, preferably using industrial waste, as evidenced by research publications in SCI journals and patents applications with an exposure/experience to Know-How transfers in the relevant area. The candidate should also have
experience/exposure to Industrial sponsored projects.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website http://www.ampri.res.in ; no other mode of application will be accepted.
- If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/she should create a new valid email id before applying online.
- Online Application will be available on our http://www.ampri.res.in website till June 12, 2017.
- The candidate has to remit application fee of Rs. 100 (Rupees hundred only) wherever applicable through Net Banking to the following account and fill up the transaction details in the prescrbied colums of online application :
Name of Account Holder : Director, AMPRI, Bhopal
Account Number : 131610011004778
Name of Bank : Andhra Bank, RRL Lab., Saket Nagar, Bhopal
IFSC Code : ANDB0001316
(The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates category are exempted from submission of application fee).
- In case of universities/institute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their university/institute.
- Successful online application is indicated by the page displayed after clicking Submit Button indicating the generated “APPLICATION NUMBER”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-print the Application.
- This computer generated application (Print-out) duly accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, reprints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size selfsigned photograph affixed together with money transfer documents ( UTR No.) (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SCIENTIST /SENIOR SCIENTIST/PRINCIPAL SCIENTIST (Post Code A01/A02/A03/A04/A05/A06/A07/A08/A09)” by post to The Director, CSIR-Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute, Near Habibganj Naka, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal-462026 (Madhya Pradesh) latest by June 27, 2017 at 17.30 hrs. Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application form for each post indicating the Code No. of the post. The hard copy(s) of each application must be accompanied by details of online payment of application fee.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- Applications from employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. Also, vigilance clearance should be recorded. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach CSIR-AMPRI, Bhopal latest by June 27, 2017 at 17.30 hrs.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by CSIR-AMPRI, Bhopal.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, unsigned and application fee, applicable testimonials etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
Following documents must be attached along with application form sent by post: –
- Details/UTR No. towards payment of application fee, where applicable.
- Coloured photograph pasted on the form and signed across in full.
- Self Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Self Attested photocopies of education qualifications certificates.
- Self Attested photocopy of caste certificate, if applicable.
- Self Attested photocopies of experience certificates, if any.
Commencement of online applications : 13.05.2017
Closing of online applications : 12.06.2017
Last date for Receipt of hard copies of Applications submitted Online : 27.06.2017