Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the research project(s) at Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
Job Title – Research Associate
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – Development of portable sensing devices for on site and visual detection of nitroaromatic explosives
Principal Investigator – Dr. Soumitra Satapathi
Sponsor of Project – CSIR
Duration – 2 years (up to duration of project)
Emoluments – Rs. 36,000/- per month + HRA as per norms
- PhD in Physics / Chemistry / Chemical Science
Synthesis and characterization of sensing materials and optical study
Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview.
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degrees/certificates and experience certificates.
Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
Email: [email protected]
- Date of Interview – 19th May 2017
- Time of Interview – 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview -Dept. of Physics