Clarivate Pharma Editing Jobs – Apply Online
Associate Content Editor – Clinical Studies
As an Associate/Content Editor in Clinical team, you will be responsible for actively seeking out information about Clinical Studies, analyze, cross reference, and update all new or previously updated information in the clinical records from various sources, which includes scientific meetings, conferences, trial registries, press releases and other possible internet sources.
We are looking for an Associate Content Editor /Content Editor to join our Clinical Studies team in Hyderabad. This is an amazing opportunity to work on Cortellis Clinical Trial Intelligence and Cortellis Drug Discovery Intelligence. We have a great skill set in Clinical and we would love to speak with you if you have skills in Clinical/Drugs
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
- BPharm/MPharm/MSc in Biotechnology, Microbiology graduate
- Atleast 1 year of experience in analyzing and updating clinical reports.
- In-depth knowledge of clinical trials, pharmaceutical drug pipelines, drug development and clinical phases.
- Experience in secondary research related to clinical information (preferred)
What will you be doing in this role?
- Maintain Clarivate database with up-to-date and accurate Clinical trials information from a range of information sources
- Accountable for the delivery of weekly targets
- Ensure quality standards are observed
- Ability to understand and interpret complex and detailed Trials & Drugs related information from source material
- An inquisitive, analytical mind with strong problem-identification and solving skills
About the Team
The team works for the product Cortellis Clinical Trial Intelligence and Drug Discovery Intelligence. The team size is 20 which includes Principal content analyst, Senior content analysts, Content analysts and Associate content analysts reporting to Team manager.
Hours of Work
45 hours in a week, working days Monday to Friday, working hours 9AM to 6PM IST, Hybrid working mode with 2-3 days a week.
Link to Original Notification to apply: Apply Here!
Keywords: Pharma Content Editor, Clarivate, Clinical Studies, Associate Content Editor, Clinical Trials, Drug Development, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Secondary Research. Clarivate Pharma Editing Jobs – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.