Chemistry Jobs Syngene – Apply For Proposal Management Role
Requisition ID 54976 – Posted 01/30/2024 – India
Designation: Proposal Management (Chemical Development)
Job Location: Bangalore
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Job Purpose: The role will contribute to creating and delivering quality proposals in the Chemical & Analytical Development Business Unit.
- Take complete end-to-end responsibility for the quality of proposals submitted in Chemical & Analytical Development space, taking cognizance of the scope and time commitments.
- Accountable for timely delivery of high-quality proposals to the business development team.
- Work along with the technical & business development teams to come up with competitive pricing.
- Work on the request for information, response to be submitted to the customer.
- Take inputs on scope of work, assumptions, effort from technical business unit team.
- Liaise with third party vendors for quotations or information as and where required.
- Update the deal tracker on the status of the deals being worked on.
- Coordinate execution of contractual agreements in a timely manner.
- Help transition newly awarded deals to project management team.
- Contribute to content library by submitting new content or updates to existing content, using the official content submission process.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements always in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Ensure environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures are imparted via training and adhered to within the team.
PhD/Master’s degree in Chemistry or B. Tech/M. Tech in Chemical Engineering, MBA desirable
- Good knowledge and experience of working in Chemical Development services space
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to get the task accomplished in a time-bound manner
- Demonstrated computer skills – requires excellent Microsoft Office experience (specifically Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of pre-sales/proposal management function
- Demonstrated ability to lead, plan, multi-task and prioritize, demonstrate teamwork, very good English communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with internal stakeholders, clients and Syngene senior management
- Possess the knowledge and exposure to environment, health, and safety (EHS) practices
6-10 years’ experience in Pharma Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with inclination to commercial aspect of business and experience of Proposal management/Pre-sales function.
- Attention to detail
- Team management
- Pro-active team working capability
Keywords: Chemistry Jobs, Syngene, Proposal Management Role, Chemical Development, Job Posting. Chemistry Jobs Syngene – Apply For Proposal Management Role. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.