Technician Laboratory at Mars – BSc & MSc Chemistry Apply Online
About the job
Exciting opportunity to join the site R&D team in a Laboratory Technician Role within the Quality and food Safety function as a Senior Technician. The role is working on quality system operation and supervision, ensuring quality management system implementation in factories and compliance with MARS QMP & regulations.
What are we looking for?
- Food science, Engineering, Chemistry, or equivalent BSc/ MSc degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of quality management system – FSSC22000, and quality program GMP/ Hygienic design, familiar with legal food safety requirement, food process technology.
- Problem solving skill and systematic thinking
- Communication and influencing skill
- We would prefer female candidates for this role.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Carry out day-to-day Lab analysis, CoA verification for RM/PM, and Control issues through SAP
- Provides deep technical expertise in all aspects of laboratory and analysis in physiochemical & and microbiological for Raws, Packs, finished goods, , water, and environmental samples
- Managing and coordinating activities of existing external labs and validating and establishing Mars standards in any new upcoming external lab.
- Provide Technical support to the activities of product /pack development, releasing of raws, pack & finished products, and to any type of root cause activity in manufacturing processes. Provides technical guidance and remains responsible for calibration of all equipment.
- Lead functional expertise in risk assessment & and analysis of raw, pack & FG for Pune business and manage all data in GSQA/Nexus/Global software platforms
- Forecast & and manage Laboratory Budget (OPEX) related to testing & and operations
- Support the development and implementation of global Q&FS laboratory Standards
- Support local New Product & pack Development activities by providing timely and accurate testing services
- Take part in the development of HACCP, for the manufacturing unit to ensure manufacturing processes and environments are safe from all hazards.
- Lead key projects that generate step changes in RM/PM management and performance (processes, standards and tools) within the manufacturing unit .
- Act as a troubleshooting resource to investigate and correct RM/PM related non-conformities at sites, contract vendors and suppliers.
- Managing Mars global proficiency test for internal and external labs. Ensure RCA & CAPA in place for any deviation observed in PT z score for in-house & external lab.
- Participate & contribute in all internal and external audits viz., MARS Technical Audit, LRQA certification Audits, RSPO Audits, FSSC and implement corrective actions for Audit findings. Provide reports and analysis where necessary.
- Manage all inputs to MQM /PQM /GSQA on Trials/Non-Conformances/Corrective actions Design and execute competency development programs related to functional domain for Supply, R&D, and other functions as required
- Drive Quality & Food Safety related continuous Improvement programmes
- Govern the compliance to MDM tool and provide the input within defined TAT.
- Approve Artworks as per Q&FS mandated checks Govern the Mars standards and ensure compliance to IVT/Mold & Mycotoxin/Hold & release/Bulk unloading/Traceability /NC Management.
Link to Original Notification to apply.
Keywords: Technician, Laboratory, Mars, BSc, MSc Chemistry, Pune, Maharashtra, India, Quality Management System, FSSC22000, GMP, Hygienic design, Food Safety, Data analysis, HACCP, Audits, Supply, R&D. Technician Laboratory at Mars – BSc & MSc Chemistry Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.