Pharma Senior Scientific Writer Job at Sanofi, Apply Online
Sanofi Global Hub (SGH) is an internal Sanofi resource organization based in India and is setup to centralize processes and activities to support Specialty Care, Vaccines, General Medicines, CHC, CMO, and R&D, Data & Digital functions. SGH strives to be a strategic and functional partner for tactical deliveries to Medical, HEVA, and Commercial organizations in Sanofi, Globally.
- People: Maintain effective relationship with the end stakeholders (medical scientific community) within the allocated Global Business Unit and product – with an end objective to develop education and communication content as per requirement; Interact effectively with health care professionals on publication content; and Constantly assist junior writers in developing knowledge and sharing expertise
- Performance: Provide publication/medical education material (slide deck, abstract, poster, manuscript etc.) as per agreed timelines and quality; Provide strategic support with individuals and institutions, which may serve as resources for publications purpose
- Process: Develop complex publication/medical education material; Support medical communication and develop subject matter expertise for the assigned therapeutic area(s); Assist the assigned scientific communication team in conducting comprehensive publication-need analysis; Implement the publication plan and associated activities for the year identified for the region; Work with selected vendors within the region to deliver the required deliverables as per defined process; Leverage advanced training delivery tools and techniques thereby enhancing the effectiveness of training delivery; and Design an overall plan of action based on end-user feedback and improve course content and delivery
- Stakeholder: Work closely with scientific communication teams in regions/areas to identify publication need and assist in developing assigned deliverables; Liaise with medical department to prepare relevant and customized deliverables
- Experience: >4 years of experience in content creation for the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry, or academia
- Soft skills: Stakeholder management; communication skills; and ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Technical skills: As applicable (including but not limited to therapeutic area/domain knowledge exposure; publication submission; and/or project management)
- Education: Advanced degree in life sciences/pharmacy/similar discipline or medical degree
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
Link to Original Notification to apply.
Keywords: Pharma Senior Scientific Writer, Sanofi, Apply Online, Pharma Job, Hyderabad. Pharma Senior Scientific Writer Job at Sanofi, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.