Govt IPC Pharma Job Openings – Apply Online
INDIAN PHARMACOPOEIA COMMISSION
(Ministry of Health & Family Welfare)
Government of India
Sector- 23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad
Applications are invited for the following vacant post purely on contract basis at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, through Manpower Outsourcing Services Providing Agency
Details of the Positions
|Name of the Post
|No. of Posts
|Place of Posting
|Sr Pharmacovigilance Associate
Master degree in
verbal and written
|Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission
- Work as a team member/leader to manage the Collection, Collation & Analysis of Adverse Event associated with Medical Products.
- Effective implementation of Quality & Safety Management System under PvPI.
- Coordinating/Liaison with different PvPI stakeholders for expansion and growth of the programme.
- Any other duty assigned by the Competent Authority from time to time.
Period of Engagement
The tenure of the contract will be for a period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff are not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancel the applications received without assigning any reason.
- Interview will be conducted at IPC, Ghaziabad. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Services Providing Agency to call the applicant for an interview.
- Experience/Age may be relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found at a later stage that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
- Candidates shortlisted for an interview will have to produce original documents for verification in support of their application educational qualification, experience at the time of the interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application online through the Google Form. The last date for submitting the application form is 15th January 2024.
You can find the original notification and apply online here.
Keywords: Govt IPC Pharma Job Openings, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, contract basis, Manpower Outsourcing Services Providing Agency, Sr Pharmacovigilance Associate, Pharmacovigilance Activities, Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacology, Medical Products, Quality & Safety Management System, PvPI, Ghaziabad, Application, Apply Online, Last Date 15th January 2024. Govt IPC Pharma Job Openings – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.