Amrita University Hiring – Senior Research Fellow @ Amrita University Faridabad
Resumes are sought for the position of a senior research fellow as part of an international collaborative research project focusing on optimizing antimicrobial use in humans through medicines management, technology and innovation for optimized prescribing; culture, context, and behaviors.
About Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a multi-disciplinary, research-intensive, private university, educating a vibrant student population of over 24,000 by 1700+ strong faculty accredited with ‘A++’ grade by NAAC. With its extensive network of eight campuses spread across Amaravati, Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Kochi, Mysuru, and NCR Delhi (Faridabad), Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham stands as one of India’s preeminent private educational institutions.
Position: Senior Research Fellow
Location: Faridabad, New Delhi
Project Title: Centres for Antimicrobial Optimization Network: India (CAMO-Net India)
- PharmD/MSc Microbiology/ MPharm
- Strong research background with excellent publication record.
- Experience of working in a clinical environment and antimicrobial stewardship programs highly desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Support CAMO-NET team in project specific assignments and research related activities
- Liaise with multidisciplinary research within CAMO-NET team to understand project specific requirements and deliver as per scheduled timelines
- Assist in developing and writing research specific documentations, protocols and articles as and when required.
- Ongoing learning and professional career development
- Access to international research network and domain experts for further professional collaboration
- You will be part of a supportive, dynamic and inclusive work environment with emphasis on team dynamics and international collaborations.
How to Apply
The principal investigator for the project at Amrita University would be Dr Sanjeev K Singh, resident medical director of Amrita hospitals, Faridabad. Interested candidates meeting the specified criteria are invited to submit their resumes to [email protected] and [email protected], specifically mentioning application for the post of “CAMO: Senior Research Fellow”. Shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Amrita University Hiring