Lifescience Intellipedia Pvt. Ltd. Pharma Jobs – Apply Now
Senior Clinical Research Associate
About the Job
Lifescience Intellipedia Pvt. Ltd. is currently seeking a Senior Clinical Research Associate to join our team in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
M. Tech/M. Sc. / M. Pharm/ or related fields
3yrs -5 yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should have in-depth knowledge and should be able to perform research on Clinical research in pharma, healthcare, biotech and life sciences domain. Should be familiar with pharma & lifesciences industry trends, industry, & its various layer etc.
- Should have collected and analyzed clinical research data from surveys and primary sources/secondary sources to include industry focused reports.
- Should have worked thoroughly on Indian & Global micro markets with in-depth market understanding of entire industry at various levels including drug inventors, Patentors, Drug synthesis, Basic Raw Material, RAW material suppliers, Intervals, APIs & excipients, Drug formulators, Drug marketers and traders etc.
- Should have worked on all/any aspect of clinical research: research planning, quantitative, qualitative research using public as well as paid sources, telephone/web surveys, questionnaires, face-to-face in-depth interviews, quantitative (statistical tools/statistical excel formulae/forecasting), and Monitor and forecast sales trends.
- Specialization in Pharma & Therapeutics:
- Analyzing data to derive an understanding of the disease or therapy based on client requirements
- Deep understanding of ROS (Route of Synthesis), drugs & variants, manufacturing process of FDFs (Formulations), APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients), excipients, delivery systems, drug coatings, drug mechanism of action (MoA) and chemical structure
- Monitoring and creating drug and disease forecast models on various therapeutic areas based on the bottom to top approaches.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data, thus conducting comparative analyses
- Data mining, business intelligence, and valuation in for reaching conclusive analysis for various therapeutic areas
- Effective Understanding of Disease and Drug models along with in-depth understanding of diseases and treatment landscape
- Ability to devise methodology to gather data about consumers, competitors and market conditions. Conduct in-depth interviews with industry experts, member customers, competitors, competitor customers, or anyone relevant to our research
- Ability to convert complex data and findings into understandable & presentable reports charts, tables, graphs and written reports and present result to clients and management.
- Should be able to use paid database and unpaid for search.
- Desirable to have patent analytics understanding.
- Ability to interpret large amount of data and multi-task.
- Conduct clinical research and Build in-depth understanding of the companies in the assigned sectors like Business Model, Technologies used, Product offerings etc. and summarize the learning’s.
- The role may also involve doing Custom Research based on client queries.
- Actively seek feedback on the research done in daily feedback meetings with Manager.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of database and MS office.
- Strong analytics and critical thinking.
- Have can do attitude for all the difficult projects.
- Having strong domain knowledge in pharma industry/ lifescience industry & chemical industry.
How to Apply:
Please revert with your updated CV to [email protected].
Contact Person: Ms. Ifra Fatimah & Ms. Renu Mayal
Editor’s Note: Lifescience Intellipedia Pvt. Ltd. Pharma Jobs – Apply Now. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.