Micron Technology Hiring PhD Chemistry For Advanced Modeling Role!
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Post Doc, Advanced Modeling
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
About Micron Technology
Micron Technology is a world leader in innovating memory and storage solutions that accelerate the transformation of information into intelligence, inspiring the world to learn, communicate and advance faster than ever.
JR43158 Post Doc, Advanced Modeling
In the TD Advanced Modeling Group in Hyderabad, you will work in a multi-functional team of engineers highly skilled in the modeling of process, equipment, structures, and materials. This team’s primary responsibility is to support TDAM team in Boise, ID, US to enable solutions to Micron’s most significant challenges in Memory development and manufacturing.
Your role will be to work on a project that directly supports one of our group’s critical programs. This project will involve materials or structure or process modeling. You are expected to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment developing models and reporting results to the TDAM team and collaborating with them on next steps. This position seeks individuals that can code, implement, and utilize numerical models.
This position is temporary up to a period of 12 months.
- Independence – be comfortable executing activities and needs
- Outstanding teamwork
- Experience on algorithm development, numerical methods, and scientific computing
- Strong background in thermodynamics, physics, and chemistry
- Experience with computational materials science methodologies
- Familiar with machine learning and deep learning concepts and applications
- Experience with regression, neural networks, and frameworks
- Familiar with process and multi-physics modeling, and implementation
- Experience with common modeling software, previous software development and Linux experience
- Experience with Bash, Python, FORTRAN, or C++
- Experience with Star-CCM+, ANSYS Fluent, COMSOL
- Familiar with plasma and MC modeling
- Strong debug and problem-solving skills
- Experience writing reports and conference papers
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a team environment and experience with remote collaboration tools
2+ years of modeling
Ph.D. in Applied Chemistry, Applied Physics, Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
Keywords: Micron Technology, job opening, PhD Chemistry, Advanced Modeling, Post Doc, Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Micron Technology Hiring PhD Chemistry For Advanced Modeling Role! Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.