Chemistry Specialist at Shaheen Group of Institutions – Latest Job
Job Posting: Chemistry Specialist
Location: Shaheen Group of Institutions · Tonk, Rajasthan
Shaheen Group of Institutions is an academic center of excellence in Tonk that provides free education across various domains. The institution aims to engage, educate, and empower students to shape a successful and socially responsible generation that reveres the noble tenets of Islam to imbibe the true concept of wholesome living.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Chemistry Specialist. The Chemistry Specialist will be responsible for conducting laboratory experiments, analyzing and interpreting data using analytical skills, communicating findings to colleagues, and participating in research and development (R&D) activities.
- Strong analytical and laboratory skills
- Excellent communication skills to present findings and collaborate in a team setting
- Experience in research and development (R&D)
- Proficiency in Chemistry
- Experience in chemical analysis, synthesis, and interpretation
- Ability to operate and maintain laboratory equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field
- Master’s or PhD degree in Chemistry or related field is a plus
Keywords: Chemistry Specialist at Shaheen Group of Institutions – Latest Job, Chemistry Specialist, Tonk, Rajasthan, laboratory experiments, analytical skills, researchand development, chemistry analysis, laboratory equipment