Research Associate II
Location: Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Company: Jubilant Biosys Limited
Function: Research & Development
As a Research Associate II at Jubilant Biosys Limited, you will be responsible for synthesizing, purifying, and characterizing novel intermediates. Your role will involve delivering small to large quantities of novel chemical entities for drug discovery. You will also work collaboratively in a team to drive chemistry projects forward and ensure the safe conduct of reactions.
Qualification: M.Sc in Organic Chemistry or related field/ M. Pharma.
Experience: 3-5 years of industry experience with any leading CRO organization.
- Synthesis, purification, and characterization of novel intermediates.
- Deliver small to large quantities of by novel chemical entities for drug discovery.
- Work collaboratively in a team to drive chemistry projects forward.
- Responsible for safe conduct of reactions.
Technical and Functional Skills
- Excellent knowledge in basic and advance organic chemistry.
- Good knowledge in functional group conversion and multiple step synthesis.
- Basic knowledge retrosynthetic analysis (desirable).
- Good expertise in handling pyrophoric reactions.
- Good knowledge of TLC, column purification, extraction.
- Excellence in analyzing NMR, IR and Mass Spectrometry data.
- Always adhere to safe laboratory practices.
- Enthusiasm to work in a dynamic research environment.
- Always stretch when project challenge increases.
- Good knowledge in computer (MS-word/Excel/Power point) and structure drawing (Chem Draw/ISIS) and recording in electronic lab notebook.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Good in literature search using Reaxys.
Keywords: Research Associate II, Greater Noida, Jubilant Biosys Limited, R&D, Organic Chemistry, Drug Discovery, CRO Organization