Teva Pharmaceuticals Chemical Researcher I Job
Teva Pharmaceuticals Chemical Researcher I Job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Date: Oct 10, 2023
Location: Gajraula, India, 244235
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job Id: 51753
Who we are
Together, we’re on a mission to make good health more affordable and accessible, to help millions around the world enjoy healthier lives. It’s a mission that bonds our people across nearly 60 countries and a rich, diverse variety of nationalities and backgrounds. Working here means working with the world’s leading manufacturer of generic medicines, and the proud producer of many of the products on the World Health Organization’s Essential Medicines List. Today, at least 200 million people around the world take one of our medicines every single day. An amazing number, but we’re always looking for new ways to continue making a difference, and new people to make a difference with.
How you’ll spend your day
- To work as part of team
- Organize for relevant patents and papers from literature
- Organize / order raw materials / chemicals from different vendors/ WH.
- Develop a most economical / eco-friendly commercially viable technology at bench scale
- Co-ordinate with Analytical and Pilot members.
- Interface with Kilo-lab, align equipment as per process requirement and GMP site.
- Performance test of Raw material received at site for piloting.
- Based on R&D plan, parameter studies for select products will be carried out.
- Escort and execution of nGMP batches and trouble-shooting.
- Escort batches during GMP campaign.
- To maintain discipline and dignity of the organization
- Contribute novel ideas by way of participation during technical discussion with superiors/ colleagues.
- To meet the EHS and compliance expectations
Your experience and qualifications: MSC organic chemistry with 2-5 yrs of experience
Keywords: Chemical Researcher Job, Teva, MSc Recruitment, Gajraula, India, Organic Chemistry. Exciting Opportunity: Chemistry Job at CSMCRI Project Associate Position. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.