Cipla Pharma Job Opening Recruitment
We are currently hiring for the position of Junior Operator – Production (79700) at our manufacturing division in Goa, India. As a leader in the pharmaceutical industry, Cipla Pharma is committed to delivering high-quality products and ensuring the safety of our employees.
The primary responsibility of the Junior Operator – Production is to execute production operations in line with safety and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) requirements. This role plays a critical role in meeting manufacturing targets and ensuring the smooth operations of our production facilities.
- Operate the equipment efficiently without error and deviation as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to meet shift targets.
- Provide suggestions for the optimization of processes to manufacture quality products.
- Execute and update online documentation to meet cGMP requirements.
- Deliver training to workmen and adhere to cGMP and safety guidelines in the production process to ensure smooth operations.
Education Qualification: Diploma in Pharmacy / Mechanical Engineering
Relevant Work Experience: 2 years of experience in a manufacturing organization, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Communication Skills (clarity of thought, comprehension)
- Likely potential for growth
- Job / Product / Technical Knowledge / Pharma domain knowledge
- Presentation & Interpersonal skills (If applicable)
- Managerial or People Management skills
- Safety awareness (If applicable)
- Relevance of Previous Experience
- Comprehension, Analytical & Problem-solving abilities
- Productivity & Result Orientation (If applicable)
- Qualification fitment
- Sales drive (If applicable)
- Personality traits (Individualistic / Team player, Outspoken, Maturity level etc.)
Job Location: Goa