BIRAC MPharma Officer Job With Up To Rs. 2 Lakh pm Salary
BIRAC MPharma Officer Job With Up To Rs. 2 Lakh pm Salary. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
About the Company:
The National Biopharma Mission is an Industry-Academia Collaborative Mission of Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India for Accelerating Early Development for Biopharmaceuticals; to be implemented by Biotechnology Research Assistance Council (BIRAC)-a Public Sector Undertaking of DBT.
Approved by the Government for implementation at a total cost US$ 250 million the Mission is co-funded 50% with World Bank loan assistance.
The Mission Programme is a Pan-India Programme with the main aim of making India a hub for design and development of novel, affordable and effective biopharmaceutical products and solutions. This Program would aid in enhancing India’s innovation research and product development capabilities, especially by focusing on development of vaccines, biologics and medical devices for combating public health concerns. The Program would aid academic researchers (through enhancing their translation capability); empower bio-entrepreneurs and SMEs (by decreased cost and risk during early stages of product development) and the industry (by elevating their innovation quotient). Anticipatedlong term impact would benefit the Indian population at large benefit due to availability of affordable solutions and products relevant to Indian health needs.
More details about the Mission Programme can be seen at website BIRAC Mission Document.
About the Implementation Agency:
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) a Public Sector Undertaking of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, and Government of India has been entrusted the responsibility of implementing this Program. It will house the Program Management Unit (PMU) that would work as an operational and functional arm to oversee and monitor program implementation.
The qualifications and experience required and other terms and conditions for empanelment are given below:
Vacancy Ref. No. BIRAC/PMU/VAC/96/Sept-2023
Position: Senior Program Ofϐicer/Program Ofϐicer (NBM-PMU) Position Code: PO-07
No of Position: 01 [One]
Scale of Pay: The consolidated fee shall be fixed between Rs.75,000 to Rs.2,40,000/- Lump Sum per month depending on the experience and qualifications for Sr. Program Officer. Rs.60,000 to Rs.2,10,000/- Lump Sum per month depending on the experience and qualifications for Program Officer.
Tenure: The appointment shall be under ‘Contract for Service’ initially for a period of three (03) years or Coterminus with the project, whichever is earlier. The present duration of the project is till June’2024. Renewal of the contract shall depend on the extension of the Project or need for continuance of service, based on satisfactory performance.
- M.Sc/M.Pharma/MBBS in Life Sciences/Biological Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/Biotechnology.
- A Ph.D. in Life Sciences/ Biological Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology is desirable
- Demonstrated outstanding written and oral communication skills in positions requiring communications in a broad and diverse audience on a range of complex technical issues.
- Demonstrated strong planning and analytical skills. Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to organize/prioritize work and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment with multiple and competing demands.
- Proactive and flexible nature with reliable follow-through and attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and in a cooperative and collegial fashion.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestic and international.
Experience: Minimum 4 years.
Sr.Program Officer: 4-5 years of experience in Vaccine/ biotherapeutics Manufacturing industry or novel platform technologies or in the area of vaccines/ biotherapeutics R&D or BioProduct development, Regulatory department of vaccines/ biotherapeutics/ Pharmaceutical company or Bioassay development for measuring immunogenicity or drug discovery.
Program Officer: 2-3 years of experience in Vaccine/ biotherapeutics Manufacturing industry or novel platform technologies or in the area of vaccines/ biotherapeutics R&D or BioProduct development, Regulatory department of vaccines/ biotherapeutics/ Pharmaceutical company or Bioassay development for measuring immunogenicity or drug discovery.
- 35 Years as on closing date of application for Sr.Program Officer
- 30 Years as on closing date of application for Program Officer.
- Responsibilities for Implementation of NBMPMU which includes – monitoring of all grantees of your focus area engaging experts both technical and financial, working closely with the Scientific and Technical Advisory groups for project review and supervising grant management activities.
- Working with Legal and Finance to get all necessary contracts and agreements ready.
- Coordinating with stakeholders involved in NBM-PMU management.
- Coordination and administration of all aspects of new and ongoing projects including planning and implementation.
- Ensure timely execution of all activities.
- Responsible for supporting the organization of investigators meetings, Interaction and Advisory Group Discussion including international conferences and workshops.
- In addition to scientific expertise, the Senior Program Officer/Program officer must also bring in passion, humility, and critical thinking for the unique problems and the questions relevant to BIRAC’s mission.
- To work and communicate with grantees and key stakeholders.
How to Apply
Employees of Central / State Govts and or other CPSEs should send a copy of their applications through proper channel in a sealed envelope at below mentioned address:
Head [Human Resource & Administration]
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC)
1st Floor, MTNL Building
9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
Last date of submission of application : 31st October, 2023
Notwithstanding anything contained herein or elsewhere; the decisions taken by BIRAC shall be binding upon all concerned.
In case of any query, drop an email to : [email protected]
Editor’s Note: BIRAC MPharma Officer Job With Up To Rs. 2 Lakh pm Salary. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.