Govt ESIC Pharmacist Recruitment
EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION
(Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt of India)
143, Sterling Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai–600034.
Phone: 044-28306300 (100 Lines)
E-mail: [email protected]
RECRUITMENT FOR PARAMEDICAL POSTS IN TAMILNADU REGION
The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Pharmacist (Allopathic). This is an exciting opportunity to work with the Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online through the ESIC website.
Post Name: Pharmacist (Allopathic)
No. of Posts: 03
Pay Level: Level-5 (29200-92300) in a pay matrix
Age Limit: Not exceeding 32 years (Relaxable upto 37 years in case of Govt. Servant & employees of ESIC)
Education & Other Qualification: Degree in pharmacy/Sr. Secondary with Diploma in pharmacy from a recognized institution and qualified & registered as pharmacist under Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- Candidates to go to the ESIC website www.esic.gov.in and click on the option “APPLY
ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST FOR PARAMEDICAL POSTS IN ESIC”
which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for Registration” and enter Name,
Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be
generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the
Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any
change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying
and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
Closing date of Online Application: 30.10.2023
- Candidates who do not have the required educational qualification as of the closing date of application will not be eligible to apply.
- Experience gained after completing the educational qualification will only be considered.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for persons belonging to reserved categories and for ESIC Employees, Government Servants.
Keywords: Job Posting, Pharmacist, Allopathic, Recruitment, ESIC. Pharmacist Jobs at ESIC – Government Pharma Jobs. Govt ESIC Pharmacist Recruitment. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.