Jubilant Recruiting Production Officer. Chemistry job opening 2023, MSc Chemistry job opening 2023, msc job opening 2023. Production officer job opening 2023. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: OFFICER(PRODUCTION)
Eligbility Criteria: Degree in Science / Graduate Engineers – Chemical/Diploma in Chemical Engineering (Chemistry/Chemical/PCM/Bio-Chemistry)
Experience: 3to 6Years of relevant experiecne from API industry only
Key Responsibility’s Include:
- Producing Intermediates/API/Solvent Recovery according to pre-approved instructions and to record the same in respective BPR/documents.
- To perform the cleaning activity as per the procedure and to record the same in respective BCR/documents.
- Maintaining the Intermediate/Pharma/SRP and equipment clean and well appropriately disinfected.
- To ensure that the respective equipment is calibrated
- Maintaining the respective equipment /Area in clean condition.
- Online updating of equipment status boards w.r.t to equipment status.
- Identifying /Labelling of accessories (e.g. Scoop /Scrapper/Hose pipe/Filter bags/ AHU filters / micron filter cartridges) and storing the same in designated place.
- Identify the abnormalities associated risk and objectives by cross verifying the interlocks in equipment.
- To ensure the availability of utilities and to maintain the same by requesting utility department whenever required.
- Receiving the raw material from the stores and storage of raw materials in the designated place
- Identification and storage of intermediates/ API’s in the designated place.
- Maintaining the RM/ intermediate/ rejected material storage area clean and when appropriate disinfected.
- To maintain the accessories per respective SOP.
- To indent, receive and issue therequired documents with in timeline according to pre-approved instructions.
- To ensure that documents being recorded contemporaneously.
- To ensure the records are updating contemporaneously and to facilitate the required documents.
- To ensure the availability of calibration documents where ever required.
- To ensure that those documents are completed and signed.
- To ensure the online entries of status board, log books and daily updating documents.
- To ensure the accessories are properly maintained/ destructed as per the respective SOP and it is properly documented.
- To submit the completed documents with in the timeline as per respective SOP
Safety, health and environment:
On line monitoring of the environment conditions in process area
Jubilant Recruiting Production Officer Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job.