IISERB hiring JRF Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of “Junior Research Fellow” under the following research project funded by the SERB, Government of India.
ADVT. NO. CHM/MK/2023/02
Project Title: Accessing Remote Alkylation through Transition-metalcatalyzed Carbene Insertion and C-C Bond Activation.
Job Title: Project Junior Research Fellow (01 No.)
Qualification & Experience: M.Sc. degree in Chemistry (First class, and a specialization in Organic Chemistry is compulsory) from a recognized University/Institute with valid NET
(CSIR/UGC JRF) /GATE. A candidate with some form of research experience would be
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- p.m. + HRA (as applicable)
Duration: 12 months (extendable, subject to evaluation of performance).
How to apply: The application should contain a detailed résumé, photograph, and names of two referees and should be in the appended format. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview; no TA/DA will be paid for attending the same. Photocopies of certificates / mark sheets and other testimonials will be collected at the time of joining, if selected. Completed applications should reach the undersigned on or before September 04, 2023, by email. The candidate selected will be required to join as early as possible.
Manmohan Kapur, Ph. D., Professor, Dept. of
330, Academic Building II
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal
Bhauri, Bhopal By-pass Road
Bhopal 462 066, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email: [email protected]
Application for the position is to be made on a plain paper or by e-mail by submitting
curriculum vitae (CV). Please affix or insert a passport-sized photograph.
The CV should compulsorily include following details:
1. Name of the candidate:
2. Date of birth: Age in years (as on the date of application):
3. Nationality & permanent address (including contact number and e-mail address, if any):
4. Address for correspondence (including contact number and e-mail address, if any):
5. Sex: M/F
6. Category: GN/SC/ST/OBC
7. Physically handicapped: Y/N
8. Present position, name and address of the institution employed with (including contact
number, telephone no. and e-mail address), if any:
9. Educational qualifications: % marks/CPI/ CGPA obtained, starting with higher secondary
school or equivalent and up to the most recent degree awarded. State the year of passing, name of the Board/University, and subjects studied.
10. GATE/CSIR/UGC/Other fellowship details:
11. Employment Details and experience (till date):
12. Addresses and contact numbers / email-ids of at least 2 referees:
Last date: September 04, 2023.
IISERB hiring JRF Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job.