Balmer Lawrie Hiring BSc/MSc job opening 2023, The Company is looking for qualified and experienced professionals to man the following position. The current opening is in our SBU Chemicals on 3-year fixed term contract and the details of the position are as given below: –
Job Title: Junior Officer
No.of posts: 01
Location: Manali [Chennai]
Age: 30 years
B. Sc (Chemistry) Or Diploma in Chemical / Petrochemical
Engineering or M. Sc (Chemistry) Or Graduate in Chemical / Petrochemicals Engineering
Experience: 1 Year in Industrial Chemical Laboratory & Knowledge of SAP
Preferred: Work Experience in Leather / Textile Industrial Chemical
Laboratory Would be Preferred
The incumbent shall be responsible for:
1.Analysis and clearance of all incoming raw materials, in-process, and finished goods pertaining to all plants.
2.Conducting lab-scale batches of products.
3.Periodic calibration of all instruments available in QC, as per the plan.
4. Periodic calibration of all weighing scales available in all plants.
5. Preparation and standardization/restandardization of all solutions required for regular analysis, as per the plan.
6.Maintaining andupkeep of all QC records Pertaining to QC.
7.Troubleshooting existing products.
8. Analysis of effluent samples, samples received from the market, and other by-products.
9. Effective coordination with PDC, Production, and Dispatch.
10. Usage of the SAP module for QC clearances.
Any other jobs assigned from time to time.
The above list is indicative only and exhaustive.
Salary: 5.30 Lakhs per annum
HOW TO APPLY
1. Pls. apply through the E-Recruitment portal. To apply through the portal, you need to first register. You can register using the following link:
2. After creation of your profile, pls. ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Only creation
of profile does not ensure consideration of your candidature for a job.
3. In case of any difficulty, please send your feedback by clicking on the “Feedback” link https://www.balmerlawrie.com/feedback
4. Online submission of application is permitted on the website http://www.balmerlawrie.com/pages/currentopening between 10:00 hours on 23rd
August, 2023 till 23:59 hours on 15th September, 2023.
5. Please read The Other General Conditions before applying for the positions.
CONCESSIONS, RELAXATIONS & RESERVATION
• Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for Other Backward Classes (OBC) – Non-Creamy layer (NCL) candidates.
• The Caste/Tribe/Community certificate issued by the following authorities in the prescribed form for SCs/STs and for OBCs as per format available on the
Company website will only be accepted as proof in support of a candidate’s claim as belonging to the Scheduled Caste or the Scheduled Tribe or the Other
Backward Class. Certificates received in any other format shall not be considered for availing reservation benefits.
(i) District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector /Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/ Deputy Collector/1st Class
Stipendiary Magistrate/Sub Divisional Magistrate/Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner.
(ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate;
(iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar; and
(iv) Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
• The reserved category candidates are required to produce the original caste/ PwBD certificate/s in prescribed format as given in our website or of
Government of India, issued by the competent authority at the time of interview, in support of their claim. In addition, the OBC-NCL (OBC-Non-Creamy layer) candidates will be required to submit a valid caste certificate in the prescribed format as given in our web site as applicable for purpose of reservation in engagement in posts under Government of India/Central Government Public Sector Undertaking as contained in DOPT Memo No.
36036/2/2013- Estt. (Res.) dated 30-05-2014 from a competent authority issued in the year of advertisement. Further the OBC-NCL candidates will have to
give a self-undertaking, at the time of Personal Interviews if called for, indicating that they belong to OBC-Non-Creamy Layer.
• If the SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwBD/EWS certificate has been issued in a language other than English, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified
translated copy of the same in English.
• Reservation & Relaxation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as per Govt. rules shall be applicable.
• The Upper age limit for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/ STs & 13 years for OBC [NCL]). Persons with 40% or more Disability shall be eligible for relaxation. The PwBD candidates must possess a Certificate to this effect issued by the Board/ countersigned by the Medical Superintendent/ Chief Medical Officer/ Head of Hospital of Government as per the format available on the Company website. Certificates received in any other format shall not be considered for availing reservation benefits. Necessary assistance for access, seating and scribe/reader
in terms of Govt. guidelines shall be provided to PwBD candidates during the selection process. However, to avail this facility, separate specific communication to this effect must be sent in the chrd.recruitm[email protected] within 7 days of submission of application.
• Reservation of posts for SC, ST and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) will be as per Govt. Guidelines.
• Upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Servicemen [ES] as per extant applicable rules issued by the Competent Authority.
• Candidates from SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ PwBD/ EWS category must mention their caste/disability details correctly in the application form and upload their self-attested Caste/ Tribe/ Community/Disability/Income & Asset Certificate at relevant portion in the Application Form. In case the candidate does not upload the self-attested certificate in the correct format as detailed above, such candidates shall be treated as belonging to General Category and no reservation benefits shall be extended to such candidates.
• The candidate’s fixed term engagement shall remain provisional till such time as the Caste/ Tribe/ Class (NCL / EWS) certificates and other testimonials are verified and certified by appropriate authority as genuine. The candidate’s engagement shall be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the above verification reveals that his/her claim for belonging to SC/ST/OBC [NCL]/PwBD/ EWS/ ES category and other testimonials, if any, is found false. BALMER LAWRIE & CO LTD also reserves the right to take such further action against the candidate, as it may deem proper, for production of
such false caste / class certificate.
Other General Terms & Conditions:
1. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate
is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
2. Incomplete applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
3. Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
4. All the details given in the online application form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
5. The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final
selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s
decision shall be final in this regard.
6. The job description mentioned is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the Company and discretion of the management.
7. Only shortlisted candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and /
or personal interview as the case may be.
8. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided
by the candidate is found to be misleading or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
9. The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
10. The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the
modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
11. The Company reserves the right to offer the position in appropriate lower Grade & Salary.
12. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
13. The Candidates should correctly enter the Start Date & End Date in DD.MM.YYYY FORMAT for work experience details as the same shall be reckoned for
checking eligibility against Post Qualification relevant Experience. If any data not entered or incorrectly entered, the application shall be rejected without
any correspondence with the candidate.
14. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement
will be settled within the jurisdiction of appropriate Court only.
15. The applicant must provide his/her correct and updated email id & mobile number. Please note that the intimation for interview, if shortlisted, will be
sent through email only. Balmer Lawrie shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong
postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
16. The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point
of time during recruitment process.
17. The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
18. In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is not meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement, his/her candidature may be cancelled.
19. At any stage of this recruitment process including after recruitment or joining, in case it is found that the candidate has indulged in any of the following
or similar activity, the said applicant shall be liable to be disqualified, prosecuted and debarred for all engagements in BALMER LAWRIE & CO LTD and
his/her application / engagement shall be rejected with no reimbursement of travel fare or in case of detection after engagement, his/ her engagement
will be summarily terminated:
a. Has submitted misleading information or false documents
b. Has suppressed any relevant material fact(s)
c. Has submitted information not in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement
d. Has resorted to unfair means during the Written Test /Recruitment process
e. Is found guilty of impersonation
f. Has created disturbance affecting the smooth conduct of the Selection Process at the centre/ venue for the process selected by the Company or
at any other stage
g. Has uploaded non-human or irrelevant photograph.
BALMER LAWRIE & CO LTD shall not entertain any correspondence from such candidates.
20. The Location/ Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country
including assignments to Company’s Joint Ventures/ Associates.
21. Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company.
22. Any communication as regards extension of last date of application shall be published on the Company’s website only.
23. Any information or communication with regard to the advertisement related to the position or changes in the minimum requirements, terms & conditions,
extension of last date of application, cancellation of the advertisement etc. shall be published on the Company’s website only. So the candidates must
check the Company’s website for updated details.
24. The application process will be closed at 11:59 pm on the last date for submission of applications.
25. No Correspondence shall be entertained by the Company with regard to recruitment.
26. Please note that no applications sent directly over email or telephone will be entertained. Interested applicants have to necessarily apply online on our
website for the position. APPLICATIONS NOT RECEIVED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
27. Any query with regard to the application process may be sought by putting a feedback in the https://www.balmerlawrie.com/feedback link.
28. The court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Kolkata.
View Main Notification
Balmer Lawrie Hiring BSc/MSc Balmer Lawrie Hiring BSc/MSc Balmer Lawrie Hiring BSc/MSc Balmer Lawrie Hiring BSc/MSc Balmer Lawrie Hiring BSc/MSc Balmer Lawrie Hiring BSc/MSc Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job.