UPMSCL is inviting applications from eligible candidates for 03(GEN-01, OBC-01, SC-01) position on Deputation/Contractual basis.
Job Title: Pharmacist (Quality Control)
No.of posts: 03 GEN-01
Eligbility Criteria: Applicants must have B.Pharm degree OR
Graduate in Science (Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry) discipline from a recognized
Age Limit: 45 years
Salary: (47,600-50,000) Pay Matrix -8 (in case of Deputation)
Experience: Applicants must have minimum two years of experience in drug quality control
Basic Objective of UPMSCL:
1) Ensuring coverage of all the essential drugs under Rate Contract;
2) Facilitating supplier selection, contract negotiation and share of business allocation;
3) Establishment and execution of Centralized procurement systems for the procurement of
drugs, consumables and medical equipments in Uttar Pradesh;
4) Ensuring quality control and availability of all the drugs & consumables and medical
equipments at district drug warehouses, procured through UPMSCL;
5) Ensuring timely payments to the suppliers against the procurement of drugs and equipments
6) Maintaining records related to indents/ requirements, purchase orders, supply and
consumption of drugs, consumables and equipments and support in preparation of annual
forecasting and budgeting process;
7) Reconciliation of indents vs. budgetary allocations and budget variance analysis for
procurement of drugs, consumables and medical
8) Procurement of medical equipment or other materials based on purchase requests received
from others department/ organization of Government of Uttar Pradesh.
For more information about the organization, please visit http://www.upmsc.in
JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to General Manager (Quality Control), Manager (Quality Control), and the
Pharmacist (Quality Control) shall be responsible for all work related to Quality Control of
drugs procured by UPMSCL.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Preparation of tender for empanelment of NABL accreditated analytical laboratories, their evaluation and finalization under the direct guidance and supervision of General
Manager/Manager (Quality Control).
2) Initiating files related to correspondences with user departments/Govt/ vendors/other State organizations/corporations/Food Safety & Drug Administration in matters related to quality assurance of drugs procured by UPMSCL.
3) Sampling of drugs for test and analysis, sending samples to empanelled laboratories as per quality policy of UPMSCL.
4) Maintaining information of all drugs and drug batched declared standard quality or not of
standard quality by empanelled laboratory.
5) Maintenance of files related to Drugs Control.
6) Any other work assigned by the Managing Director/ General Manager (Quality
Control)/Manager (Quality Control), UPMSCL.
How to Apply
1. Interested Candidates must send their application form in the prescribed format along with a self-attested relevant document by speed post or registered AD from the Indian Postal Department by mentioning on the envelop “Application for the (Post Name)” to GM
(AHL), SUDA Bhawan, 7/23 Sector-7 Gomti Nagar Extention, Lucknow PIN: 226010. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained.
1. Please Note: the attached CV with the application form shall be interpreted only as additional information, and the eligibility of the candidates shall be determined based on the information provided on the application form. Any claim to take into
consideration the information provided in the CV shall not be considered. Applications received through other sources shall be deemed invalid.
2. Applications not received in the prescribed format will be rejected. The application format may be downloaded from the website: upmsc.in.
3. Regular government employees are encouraged to apply on deputation
4. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID / Mobile no. It should be kept active during this recruitment process. Under no
circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID/ Mobile no. of any other person.
5. In case, candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying. If message or email regarding Recruitment process is NOT received by candidates due to any reason, UPMSCL is NOT responsible in such cases.
6. The name of the candidate, his / her father / husband name, caste, etc. should be spelled correctly in the application form as it appears in
the certificates and mark sheets.
7. Candidates should send a duly filled-out Application Form with a recent passport-size photograph affixed thereon, along with selfattested copies of certificates in support of qualifications, experience, age, etc.
8. Any request for a change of address and enclosing supporting documents later on will not be entertained.
9. Candidates are requested to retain one copy of the duly filled application form and other testimonials with them.
10. Incomplete applications and those not supported by self-attested copies of certificates are liable to be summarily rejected.
11. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. The Company is not responsible for any postal delays.
12. Regular government employees are encouraged to apply on deputation. In the case of the selection of the candidate on deputation, an
NOC would be required from the parent department at the time of the interview.
13. Vacancies shall be subject to the State Reservation Policy of Uttar Pradesh.
14. Candidates having domicile of Uttar Pradesh state who are claiming reservation in their respective category must submit the Caste
certificate along with permanent residential proof issued by the competent authority. A candidate having domicile of other state will be
treated under the unreserved category.
15. For open market positions, it will be on a contractual basis, initially for a period of three years, extendable thereafter based on
performance, and subject to further approval by UPMSCL. For deputation positions, it will be guided by the deputation rules.
16. UPMSCL reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of the recruitment process. The number of vacant positions may
vary at any stage of the recruitment process.
17. If, at any stage of recruitment, it is found that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificates/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of P. Medical Supplies Corporation Ltd. in any matter relating to recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
18. Please note that July 1, 2023, shall be taken as a reference date for computing age, qualification, experience, etc.
19. A personal interview process shall be carried out for the selection of the above position.
20. A maximum of 10 candidates for each post shall be shortlisted for the final interview; in-case the number of eligible candidates is more than 10, a preliminary evaluation process will be used to shortlist the best 10 candidates for each post for the final interview..
Preliminary Evaluation Process for the merit list
1. The highest percentage of marks obtained in Essential Qualification (5 Marks)
2. Having a desirable qualification (5 Marks)
3. Working Experience (10 Marks)
21. UPMSCL will not provide any transportation or transportation cost to the eligible candidates for to attend personal interview
22. Candidate applying on deputation shall be given preference in the selection of the above positions based on the personal interview only.
* Age relaxation shall be provided as per the State Reservation Policy.
* Age relaxation for a candidate applying on Deputation shall be in accordance with Govt. of UP Service Norms.
Submission of Application Starts from August 07, 2023,
The Last Date of Submission of Application is September 06, 2023, at 05.00 PM
Download Application Form
Quality Control Pharmacist Job Quality Control Pharmacist Job Quality Control Pharmacist Job Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job.