HAL Apprenticeship with Stipend HAL Aircraft Division, Nashik is inviting applications for one year apprenticeship in the following Technical/Non-Technical Disciplines:-
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 21 Production/Overhaul/Service Divisions and 11 co-located Research & Design (R&D) Centres and one Facility Management Division, spread across the Country
A1) Graduate Apprentice (Stipend: Rs.9000/- per Month)
Discipline: Chemical Engineering
No.of posts: 04
Eligbility Criteria: Graduates in the respective branch of Engineering
No.of posts: 04
Eligbility Criteria: Graduate in Pharmacy
A1 & A2 Graduate & Diploma candidates
1. Candidate should be an Indian Citizen & have successfully completed Graduation / Diploma from a recognized university approved by AICTE/UGC in the above mentioned Disciplines/Fields.
2. Candidate should have completed Graduation/Diploma on or after 1st Sept 2020.
3. Candidates should NOT be undergoing/undergone apprenticeship in any other establishment
How to Apply:
Graduates in Arts, Commerce and Science: Follow STEP 2 to 3 ONLY REST FOLLOW STEP 1 to 3
STEP 1: Candidates should register on the apprenticeship portals for obtaining registration number.
A) Engineering Graduate/Diploma: www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
B) ITI Completed : www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in (Details
STEP 2: Apply in the HAL Nasik application form (Google form)
1. Read the QR Code Provided or Click on the link given below to open the application form
2. Enter the correct and required information in the application form and submit it.
3. Step 2 will complete when response ‘Your response has been recorded successfully.’ is
displayed on the screen.
STEP 3: Candidates will be notified for the Physical Document verification HAL, Nasik by email. After successful physical document verification the process of application will be complete. Tentative schedule of document verification will be 1st /2nd Week of Sep 2023.
1. Application to Apprentice training begins: 2 nd Aug 2023
2. Last date for application: 23 rd Aug 2023
3. Tentative Schedule for Document verification: 4 th Sept to 16th Sept 2023
1. Before applying, the candidate should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria. The candidate should also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her in the application form are correct in all respect. Submission of incorrect/false information is liable for cancellation of candidature.
2. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination and possessing Original/Provisional certificate are only eligible. Candidates who are undergoing course & awaiting for their final year result are not eligible
3. Candidates must indicate percentage of marks as per university norms in the application form. In case of CGPA score, converted percentage as per the university norms should be entered. Candidates need to produce the CGPA to percentage conversion formula during document verification.
4. Candidates have to enter their NAME as it appears in SSC Certificate in Portal & application form.
5. The apprenticeship portals www.mhrdnats.gov.in & www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in are operated by MHRD & DGT, Government of India respectively. For enquiries regarding the issues related with web portal, the candidates are requested to contact help line numbers mentioned in the portal. Correspondence with respect to functionality of portal will not be entertained by HAL-Nasik.
6. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
7. Shortlisted candidates are to fulfill medical standards before they can begin the training. A medical fitness certificate from Civil Surgeon will be a pre-requisite to join as apprentice trainee.
8. Shortlisted candidates need to produce Police Verification Report from the residing District’s/Tehsil’s Superintendent/Commoner of Police at the time of Joining.
9. HAL-Nasik reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the short listing process/or the allocation quota there under. Decision of HAL Management regarding the engagement will be final.
10. After completion of the training, there will be no obligation on HAL-Nasik to offer any employment based on this apprenticeship training.
11. Candidates have to make their own arrangements for accommodation & travelling for the engagement process.
12. Candidates are advised to check their emails and visit HAL Website regularly for updates related to the process
HAL Apprenticeship with Stipend HAL Apprenticeship with Stipend Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job