Advertisement (36/2023) – Recruitment for the post of “Project Associate-I / Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” under funded project
IISER Tirupati Chemistry Job Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country. The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position on contract basis:
Job Title: Project Associate-I / Junior Research Fellow
Project Title: Development of Electrochemical Process for Making
p-Anisic aldehyde (pAA).
Funding Agency Atul Limited (Industry Sponsored)
Principal Investigator Dr. Kiran Kumar Pulukuri
Project Code 30523149
Minimum Qualifications Essential:
M.Sc. in Chemistry or equivalent degree (minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade) with specialization in Organic Chemistry.
Working experience in Industry or chemical research laboratory; Experience in Electro organic Chemistry. CSIR / UGC NET-JRF or GATE or CSIR-LS rank holder (<200
rank), DST-INSPIRE applicant.
Fellowship Rs. 31,000/- (Consolidated emoluments per month)
No. of post One (1)
Tenure The initial offer will be for six months and renewable subject to
satisfactory performance. The position is temporary and coterminus with the project.
Age Not more than 35 years as on closing date ofadvertisement
How to Apply: –
1. Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to [email protected] on or before the last date i.e. 5.00 P.M. on 18th August, 2023. Please mention the name of the Post and Post Code in the subject line of the email.
Note: (Sending only resumes/CV by email will not be considered as
2. List of shortlisted candidates for further selection process will be notified through email only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form. (Tentative Interview date: August 21st, 2023).
3. Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be
collected at an appropriate stage.
4. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information submitted
/ documents and photograph. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his / her own eligibility to the post(s) for which he / she is appearing in accordance to this advertisement. If it is detected at any time in future, during the process of selection or even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed eligibility criteria in this advertisement, hich could not be detected at the time of selection for whatsoever reason, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated immediately.
GENERAL INFORMATION / DETAILS ABOUT THE POST
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any
notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in
Funding Agency or in IISER Tirupati.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions
of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized
Universities / Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere
possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview.
IISER Tirupati Chemistry Job Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
7. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
8. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be
entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise,
will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
10. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD
program of IISER Tirupati, provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
Last date 5.00 P.M. on 18th August, 2023
IISER Tirupati Chemistry Job Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job