B Pharma Regulatory Writing job, pharmacy job opening 2023, scientist job opening 2023, Pfizer job opening 2023, B Pharmacy job opening 2023, B Pharma job opening 2023, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job title: Regulatory Writing and Submission Scientist
Location: India – Chennai
A minimal Bachelor degree in Pharmacy /Life Science is required.
Must have an intermediate or advanced level of knowledge in writing, analytical skills, and communication. Demonstrated abilities in influencing and negotiating and competency in managing work schedules and deadlines. Some experience in nonclinical toxicology aspects of drug development, or regulatory submissions is desirable.
What You Will Achieve
In your role, you will be joining a dynamic group in support of the global Pfizer small molecule research and development portfolio. Your position will liase with Drug Safety Research & Development (DSRD) Regulatory Strategy Leads and Medicine Design/PDM colleagues to prepare and support the expert nonclinical sections (pharmacology/ADME/toxicology) of regulatory dossiers and oversee the integration of all nonclinical contributions.
As an Associate scientist, you will be at the center of our operations and you’ll find that everything we do, every day, is in line with an unwavering commitment toquality. Your strong foundation in general scientific practice, its principles and concepts will help in meeting critical deadlines. You will be relied on as a technical contributor to assess the assigned tasks and make decisions that involve direct application of your knowledge.
It is your hard work and dedication that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Liase with Drug Safety Research & Development (DSRD) Regulatory Strategy Leads and Medicine Design/PDM colleagues to prepare and support the expert nonclinical sections (pharmacology/ADME/toxicology) of regulatory dossiers and oversee the integration of all nonclinical contributions. The RWSS colleague will support global regulatory dossier and query response preparation activities in collaboration with the Regulatory Strategy Leads (RSLs) and/or PDM scientists. The RWSS colleague will also oversee the timelines and reviews associated with the nonclinical summary documents and will be responsible for quality review of content for accuracy, correctness, and consistency, and submission-ready formatting, compilation, and compliance of the dossier according to international standards, Pfizer Global Style Rule Book and Style Guide, and PREDICT templates. Document management support for submission-level documents and study reports includes
- Organizing and formatting submission-ready documents and files for regulatory submissions (Nonclinical Overview, Nonclinical Tabulated Summaries, Nonclinical Written Summaries, Study Reports)
- Working within Pfizer’s Global Document Management System (GDMS) to manage document preparation, review, and approval
- Requesting, compiling, and verifying published literature references
- The candidate will also be responsible for nonclinical sections of safety reports which include periodic review of sponsor-initiated studies and literature in the public domain for continuous analysis of relevant nonclinical safety information against current scientific knowledge. RWSS colleague will bring attention to articles of interest to Subject Matter Experts, RSLs, and/or PDM scientists for evaluation of importance or potential importance to the known safety profile of the product and is responsible to provide a response to WSR within the designated due date.
- The candidate will also partner with WSR to prepare and review correspondence related to nonclinical queries and provide support for nonclinical sections in support of product license renewals.
- The candidate will serve as an information resource and point of contact, provide user training and support for new and existing document management tools, and provide continuity of experience and history of practice for document management and submission processes.
- The candidate will apply knowledge of international regulatory standards and expectations to establish and promote best practices in study and regulatory submission documents. The candidate will be accountable for the quality of nonclinical components of regulatory submission dossiers, query responses and other documents supporting interactions with regulatory agencies.
B Pharma Regulatory Writing Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job