Schrodinger Freshers MSc Chemistry Schrodinger is looking for an associate for our Quality Assurance team based in Hyderabad. The team is responsible for ensuring the quality of different kinds of applications.
Job Title: Associate QA Scientist (Live Design)
Location – Hyderabad
- Responsibilities include designing, implementing, and administering testing strategies to assess cutting-edge, web-based applications for pharmaceutical data sharing and management.
- The candidate must be highly motivated, comfortable working under deadlines, pay significant attention to detail, and possess the ability to be both self-directed yet work well within a team.
- This person should have exposure to high-end web browser usage and web surfing. Prior experience in software testing and automation with Selenium would be an added advantage.
Eligbility Criteria & Skills Required:
- An impressive educational background, preferably with a master’s degree in chemistry with zero to two years of experience in a position offering high exposure to computers and software.
- Thorough analytical, logical, and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Any prior experience with Python and shell scripting will be preferred.
- Prior exposure to Schrodinger software would be greatly encouraged.
- Knowledge and experience with the software development life cycle and software quality assurance (and Selenium or any other GUI testing tools) would be added advantage.
Schrodinger Freshers MSc Chemistry Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job