Pharmaceutical Science Intern Vacancy. Lilly job opening 2023, Lilly Intern job opening 2023, Intern vacancy 2023, Bsc job opening 2023, bsc pharmaceutical science job. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Intern- Safety Management
Location Bangalore, Karnataka, India Category Research & Development
Full time Regular
Job Id R-52083
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Healthcare degree, or study in the area of pharmaceutical/biological science preferred.
- Critical thinking to solve problems, and make decisions autonomously, and as part of a team.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and flexibility in the use of electronic systems and adapting new and changing systems.
- Basic computer skills (i.e., word processing, tables and graphics, spreadsheets, presentations, templates, databases, search engines).
- Ability to work effectively in a global team and apply understanding of diversity and inclusion.
- Fluency in English (write / read / speak)
- Apply clinical judgement, critical thinking, and regulatory knowledge to the management of adverse event data within GPS systems to ensure data integrity, consistency, and compliance.
- Continuously expand knowledge of Lilly compounds / products (e.g., design of clinical trials, safety profile, regulatory commitments, indications, identified risks, main adverse reactions, risk minimization activities).
- Continuously expand regulatory expertise on case collection and expedited reporting requirements dictated by major regulatory agencies (e.g., FDA, EMA, MHRA, PMDA).
- Participates as a cross functional team member of study teams, as assigned
Understand functioning of systems owned GPS (e.g., MOSAIC, LSS), contributing with updates / enhancements and solution of workflow issues
- Process adverse events and other safety information from various sources (e.g., Clinical Trials, Patient Support Programs, Lilly Market Research, literature, spontaneous reports, etc.).
- Assess individual reports identifying gaps of information and the need to conduct follow-up to clarify seriousness, expectedness, causality and achieve case completion.
Comply with internal and external timelines for managing adverse event data entry.
- Lead/support literature search strategy updates and system issues/enhancements.
Translate global / regional / local PhV regulatory requirements into expedited reporting rules and conduct Product License studies activities.
- Responsible for the completeness and accuracy of data management within the GPS Systems, and other associated case management activities. These activities may include but are not limited to:
- Management of adverse events arising from various sources including but not limited to literature, Patient Support Programs (PSPs), Clinical Trials (CT), spontaneous, pregnancy, devices, Lilly Market Research (LMR), etc.
- Ensure the following: appropriate serious outcome criteria for adverse events are selected, appropriate terms selected from source documents, listedness and relatedness is completed accurately, and cases are available as appropriate for Medical Review.
- Complete or verify MedDRA coding.
- Identify concomitant medication and relevant medical history.
- Ensure appropriate Follow Up is obtained utilizing a customer experience mindset whether working with patients, HCPs, or investigators/site personnel.
- Understand and proactively manage incoming work by prioritizing and collaborating with global colleagues.
- Prioritize work to ensure internal and regulatory timelines are met.
- Be a pro-active member providing expertise on local or global projects to ensure Safety Management is consistently delivering innovation and improvements.
- Maintain understanding of PV agreements for assigned products.
Pharmaceutical Science Intern Vacancy Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job