TMC Clinical Trial Online applications are invited for following posts on various projects in the Dept. of Medical Oncology (Initially for a period of six months.)
1. Clinical Trial Co-ordinator – 3 Posts
A) Graduate in Science plus Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research (Certificate is mandatory)
Remuneration: Starting Rs.22000/- p.m. depending upon qualification and experience.
B) Post Graduate in Science plus Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research (Certificate is mandatory) OR
C) Pharma D. / M. Sc. In pharmacology (where clinical research is in the curriculum)
D) M.Sc. in Clinical Research.
Remuneration: Starting @ Rs.23000/- p.m. depending upon qualification and experience.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
(a) Last date for online application is 07.08.2023 up to 05.30 p.m. (Indian Standard Time).
(b) Candidates must send in their candidature through “Online Application” only.
(c) Candidates will be initially screened and called for Interview on the basis of information provided by them in the online application form.
(d) Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
(e) Candidates who would be called for Interview are required to carry online application form, original documents along with one set of copy in support of the details furnished in the online application formregarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, disability certificate etc., failing which such applicants will not be allowed to appear for Interview. Candidates currently working in TMC must bring NOC from their respective HOD at the time of interview.
(f) Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for the Interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for Interview.
(g) In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and /or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying
for any post, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
(h) Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right not to call any candidates to appear for Interview without assigning any reason thereof.
2. Candidates may be offered a lower grade than what is advertised based on their working experience, research track record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection Committee.
3. Tata Memorial Centre does not take any responsibility for non-receipt of application through Online.
4. All the outstation candidates are required to make a note that accommodation will not be provided.
5. The applicant must possess valid email ID. All correspondence with the applicant will be done through email only. Information regarding the date of interview will be provided through email to the eligible candidates only. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of related documents will be of the candidate. Tata Memorial Centre will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of emails to spam/bulk mail folder etc.
6. For further enquiry kindly contact No.24177000 Extn. 4666 / 7129.
7. Candidates with no experience are required to fill the column of experience as Fresher.
TMC Clinical Trial TMC Clinical Trial Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job