MSc Chemistry Associate Recruitment Jubilant Ingrevia announces job opening for chemistry candidates. Candidates who have 1 or more years of experience in research and development in the filed of organic chemistry may apply for the job opening. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Research Associate – Product Development
R&D-CS – Halogenated Compounds
Business Unit / Function
M. Sc (Organic Chemistry) from top 5 institutes in state/country with 1st class
1+ years of Experience
Reports to Senior Research Scientist
Summary of Job
Synthesis of intermediates for New Product development through various routes keeping in mind the patent and regulatory guidelines.
Key Responsibilities (Performance Indicators)
- Be responsible for conducting the day to day running of the project.
- Conduct minimum 2-3 experiments and analysis of data, and discuss interpretation of results.
- Demonstration of experiment with consistent yield and quality.
- Synthesis of intermediates, impurities and final compound for customer seeding.
- Performing two-unit operations parallel
- Scale-up of all the intermediates and final compounds as per specification
- Performance trial to support plant activity
- Plan and manage research activities in collaboration with others, with guidance if required.
- To attend, contribute and present at regular meetings.
- Regularly perform lab responsibilities to support the business.
- Documentation experiment details and analytical results in ELN
- Alert supervisor for the required RM’s required for project task.
- Archival of analytical data as per internal practice
- General Awareness: Knows the fundamental or general understanding of concepts of Organic Chemistry
- Working Knowledge: Has broad job knowledge; knows and applies the full range of concepts and practices. Has broad / working knowledge of the subject. Candidate should use these concepts in day to day practices.
- Functional Expert: Candidate is certified functional expert with strong knowledge on concepts.
- Mastery: Candidate is subject matter expert and has command over the subject/ concepts.
MSc Chemistry Associate Recruitment, MSc Chemistry Research Associate Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job