Chemistry Quality Professional Vacancy Novo Nordisk is hiring chemistry and pharmacy candidates. Apply now and join a growing team, working in an international environment. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Senior Quality Professional I
- University/equivalent degree (Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, or similar).
- Overall, 6 to 9 years of experience working in a Global Pharmaceutical Company.
- Work experience from the pharmaceutical industry.
- Hands on experience in end-to-end handling of Deviations and Change control.
- Trained and worked according to international validation principles.
- Experience with Change Request handling.
- Experience with GMP/GDP on operational level.
- Intercultural experience.
- Good interpersonal skills and Professional authority.
- Good communication skills in talking to people at all levels of the organization.
- Good analytical skills, incl. ability to apply a risk-based approach.
As an Sr Quality Professional, you will be providing compliance support to International Operations (IO) and North America Operations (NAO). Furthermore, you will support Deviation, Validation and Change Request (CR) handling set-up fit for purpose in IO and NAO and perform Department specific tasks. Additionally, you will support 80+ countries virtually. You are entrusted to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Provide compliance support with focus on End-to-End handling of Deviations, Change Requests, and Qualification of Cold chain equipment.
Collaborate and coordinate with OQCP/headquarter (HQ) specialist(s) to provide timely compliance support to Deviations, cold chain validation activities and CR handling to IO and NAO.
- Development, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Deviations, cold chain validation setup and CR handling in IO and NAO.
- Provide timely, specific, and Quality support to Deviations, Qualification and CRs.
Help the team in improvement projects within Deviations, cold chain validation, CR handling, and other relevant processes and necessary reporting to Management in OQCP/Operations & Staffs Quality (OSQ) as requested.
Chemistry Quality Professional Vacancy Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job