CSIR NCL 06 MSc Chemistry Project Associate Post Vacancy
Dont forget to check out possible interview questions for this job below
Applications are invited online for filling up of position on a purely temporary basis, in
the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which
engagement is proposed to be made is as under.
Subject: Filling Up Of Position For Engagement As Project Associate-I (PA-I)
Under CSIR Sponsored Projects Taken Up In The Lab
Project Code HCP-49
Job Title: Project Associate-I
No. of Position: 6
Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent
Desirable experience, if any
Preference will be given to candidates having hands-on experience in multistep small to large-scale organic synthesis
Age Limit 35
Job requirement Route scouting for diverse chemical transformations;
multistep small to large-scale organic synthesis; isolation- and purification of products; structural elucidation using NMR, MS, HPLC, and other analytical
Consolidated emoluments per month
(i) 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship(Assistant Professorship) or GATE
or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.(ii)
25,000/- + HRA for others
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through our website.
2. Link to apply :https://jobs.ncl.res.in
3. Details can be read from section Jobs Vacancies: https://www.ncl-india.org
4. Candidate should have a valid email before applying online.
5. Scanned photo/signature in JPG/JPEG format only.
6. Candidate’s Photograph File size must be less than 50 kb.
7. Candidate’s Signature File size must be less than 25 kb.
8. Readable scanned copies of Mark sheet(SSC, HSC, Graduation, Master, PhD,etc)
9. Keep ready pdf file of all testimonials.
10. Read all instructions title ‘How To Apply’ available at website.
The application should be filled online before 24/05/2023. Late applications will not be
- The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing
of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of
applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be
convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation
of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number
of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking
into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum
qualifications prescribed in the Notice.
- Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field
on date of advertise.
- The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview
would be notified on the website as well as divisional Notice Board on 25/05/2023
or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Dr. Ravindar
Kontham email id: [email protected] contact No: 02025902301
Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for
an online interview. For online interview URL link will be provided to shortlisted
candidate later via email on or before 25/05/2023.
- No interview call letter will be issued separately.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will
have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement
How to Apply:
The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or
curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project / satisfactory
performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement
will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary
or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit
or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR-NCL post/fellowship.
Title of Project: Innovative Processes and Technologies for Crop Protection
Last Date To Apply: 25.5.2023
Interview will be conducted on 29/05/2023 from 09:30 AM online through a suitable
medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco WebEx etc
Possible Interview Questions:
- Can you tell us about your experience in multistep small to large-scale organic synthesis and how it would be beneficial in this role as Project Associate-I? Answer: Yes, I have hands-on experience in multistep small to large-scale organic synthesis which is one of the job requirements listed in the job description. I have worked on various chemical transformations in the past which involved route scouting, isolation, and purification of products. I have also used various analytical techniques like NMR, MS, and HPLC for structural elucidation. All of this experience will be useful for this role as it requires similar skills and expertise.
- What are your thoughts on the project that you will be working on as Project Associate-I? Answer: The project, “Innovative Processes and Technologies for Crop Protection Chemicals (Agromission-2)” sounds quite interesting to me as it focuses on developing new and innovative methods to protect crops. I believe that this project has great potential to benefit the agricultural industry and the environment. I am excited to be a part of this project and contribute my skills towards its success.
- Can you describe your educational background and how it makes you eligible for this role as Project Associate-I? Answer: I have completed my Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognized university, which is the minimum educational qualification required for this role. In addition to that, I have also gained practical experience in multistep small to large-scale organic synthesis through various projects during my academic career. I believe that my educational background and practical experience make me an ideal candidate for this role.
- What do you consider to be the biggest challenge in this role as Project Associate-I? Answer: One of the biggest challenges in this role could be to develop new and innovative solutions to protect crops from pests and diseases. This may require a lot of research and experimentation, and there may be some trial and error involved. However, I am confident that with my skills and experience, I can overcome these challenges and contribute towards the success of the project.
- How would you handle a situation where you do not have prior experience or knowledge in a certain area that is required for the project? Answer: If I come across a situation where I do not have prior experience or knowledge in a certain area that is required for the project, I would first try to learn as much as possible about the subject through research and consulting with experts. I would also communicate with my team members and project leader to get their input and guidance. I believe that teamwork and collaboration are important in any project, and I would be open to learning from others and sharing my own expertise to achieve the project’s goals.
CSIR NCL 06 MSc Chemistry Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more