Scientific & Medical Writer Job – D Pharma/B Pharma/M Pharma
Springer Nature hiring pharma candidates. Candidates with bachelor’s, D Pharma and master’s degree in pharma may apply for the post of Scientific and Medical Writer at Springer Nature. Springer Nature pharma job opening 2023, Pharmacy job opening 2023. Pharma job.
Job Title: Scientific and Medical Writer
Experience: 1.5 Years+ experience in the Life Science domain.
Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc. (Biotechnology, Lifesciences), Ph.D (Pharma/ Lifesciences), Pharm. D
Location: Magarpatta, Pune
Brief about the ADISInsight: –
- ADISInsight is a database for drug research and development, disease treatment, and decision making, based on trusted, scientifically sound data.
- Accurate and robust data is drawn from medical conferences, leading scientific publications, government agencies, and company information.
- It is then expertly reviewed, assessed, and summarized by a team of scientists resulting in a single search on the database that delivers results on drugs, trials, deals, and safety.
- The Drugs database provides leading, evidence-based scientific and market information on drugs in commercial development worldwide. Drug and cell-based products are tracked across all therapeutic areas and throughout the entire development process, from discovery to launch.
- This vital competitive information is used by our customers/stakeholders (Pharmaceutical industry, CROs, Academic institutes, Financial organizations) to make better business decisions.
- Sound knowledge of Clinical research, Regulatory Guidelines, Drug Development and
- Drug approval process
- Hands-on experience of database
- Good command over written and spoken English
- Good interpretation and analytical skills
- Team player
- Identify key data from the source and accurately enter information into predefined fields/tables
- Create/update drug profiles giving details of each clinical study/drug development program including key dates, status, phase, design, location, patient segment, endpoints, subject characteristics, treatments, and results as well as a timeline of key trial events, etc.
- Consolidate information from multiple sources like studies published in leading medical journals, posted on trial registry websites, information from media releases, etc.
- Write accurate and concise summaries that capture the key elements from published reports/updates
- Ensure compliance with Company SOPs
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by team lead/manager
Day at work:-
Updating the ADIS Drugs database by incorporating the new /latest incoming information from different sources.
To perform an extensive search on the internet and from the recommended sites and ensure every possible information is incorporated in the
Scientific & Medical Writer Job Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more