Ami Lifesciences Recruitment – MSc Chemistry Research Scientist
Dont forget to check out possible interview questions for this job below
Ami Lifesciences hiring chemistry candidates. MSc Chemistry job opening 2023. B tech in chemical science job opening 2023, chemistry job opening 2023, msc job opening 203, msc vacancy 2023, Chemistry production chemist job, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Research Scientist
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area Research & Development
Role Category Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Eligbility Criteria & Experience
- Must have experience in Synthesis and Development in API R&D.
- Should be aware of characterization like NMR, Mass, IR etc.
- Qualification: M.Sc. Organic Chemistry / Ph.D
- Experience: 2 to 7 years of experience in API industry only.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, finalize and propose specification of KSM, Intermediates and finish API as per developed control strategy.
- Prepare the documents for Process development report and technology transfer.
- Develop cost effective, high quality and minimum environmental hazardous process considering ICH guideline.
- Finalize the route of synthesis after doing feasibility study of ROS to develop process for DMF filing.
- Lab process development and its optimization with control strategy and Lab validation.
- Literature survey and trouble shooting of plant and Lab scale synthesis, impurity problems.
Ami Lifesciences was incorporated with the goal of changing the way in which quality medicines are delivered to people in need. We operate on the principle by extending our focus and services to maximize our impact on the global pharmaceutical industry.
Important Interview Questions and Answers for the above job role:
- What is your experience in API R&D synthesis and development? Answer: I have 4 years of experience in API R&D synthesis and development, which involved designing, proposing and finalizing the specifications of KSM, Intermediates and finish API as per developed control strategy.
- What are the characterization techniques that you are aware of? Answer: I am well-versed in various characterization techniques like NMR, Mass, IR, etc.
- Could you tell us about a project you worked on where you had to develop a cost-effective, high-quality, and minimum environmental hazardous process considering ICH guidelines? Answer: Sure, I worked on a project where I had to develop a process for DMF filing. I performed a feasibility study of ROS to finalize the route of synthesis and develop a cost-effective, high-quality, and minimum environmental hazardous process, considering ICH guidelines.
- How do you approach troubleshooting of plant and lab scale synthesis, impurity problems? Answer: I usually start by performing a literature survey to understand the problem better. Then, I conduct lab-scale experiments to identify the cause of the issue and develop a solution accordingly.
- What motivates you to work in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry? Answer: I am passionate about developing quality medicines that can improve people’s lives. Working in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry provides me with an opportunity to contribute to this cause and make a positive impact on society.
Editors Note: Ami Lifesciences Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.