Lanxess Chemical Engineering Job Vacancy – Apply Online
If the chemistry is right, they can make a difference at LANXESS: speed up sports, make beverages last longer, add more color to leisure time and much more. As a leading specialty chemicals group, we develop and produce chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals and high-tech plastics
Job Title: Engineer – Logistics
Requisition ID: 4560
Location: Jhagadia, GJ, IN, 393110
Business Unit / Group Function: Rhein Chemie
- B.E Chemical with 3 – 5 Yrs of Experience in Production Planning & Logistics.
- B.Sc / M.Sc Chemistry with 5 – 7 Yrs of Experience in Production Planning & Logistics.
- M.B.A Material Management.
- Knowledge of SAP is must.
- Managing raw material & packing material as per the month production and no production loss due to raw material & packing material situation.
- Adherence & compliance as applicable.
- Coordination with planning cell on production volumes & providing forecast on material requirement for the period.
- Scheduling of raw material & packing material in coordination with purchase dept.
- Coordination with outbound logistics on timely FG availability.
- Assisting transporters to get right quality of vehicles for material movement / minimal deficiencies.
- Focus on cost saving activity like detention of tankers at site, Managing raw material & packing material inventories etc.
- Knowledge of SAP and its related activity like GRN of all incoming material, Deliveries for outgoing material.
- Month end stock taking activities, stock reconciliation & stock variance analysis.
- Man management & operation activities.
- Ensure proper safety at workplace & good housekeeping in warehouses & tank farm areas.
What we offer you
Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages, inclusive of a global bonus program and an individual performance bonus program.
Comprehensive Benefits: We provide a mixture of various benefits to support your financial security, health and wellbeing including retirement plans, health programs, life insurance and medical care.
Work-Life & Flexibility: We support you in maintaining a balance between working hours and personal life. With our global “Xwork” program, we offer flexible working arrangements in all countries in which we operate.
Training & Development: We are committed to your professional and personal development and encourage you in the ongoing pursuit of education, training and knowledge through both formal and informal learning .
Editors Note: Lanxess Chemical Engineering Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.