CSIR NCL Job 2023 – MSc Chemistry Project Associate Vacancy
Applications are invited online for filling up of position on a purely temporary basis, in
the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which
engagement is proposed to be made is as under.
Subject: Recruitment Of Project Associate –II For The Project Titled,
“Preparation Of 500G Encapsulated Pesticide”
Project Code TSP027426
Job Title Project Associate-II
No. of Position: 1
Master’s Degree in organic chemistry/polymer chemistry and
(ii) Two years experience in Research and Development in Industrial
and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organisations and Scientific activities and services
Desirable experience, if any
Preference will be given to the candidates having experience (two years) in the synthesis and characterization of polymers/emulsions. Those who have a PhD in biotechnology or other not relevant areas to the project shall not be considered.
Age Limit 35
Job requirement Polymer synthesis, designing polymeric materials, and characterization of synthesized polymers/emulsions
Consolidated emoluments per month
35,000/- + HRA (for scholars who are selected through CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions. Else 28000/- + HRA
The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or
curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project / satisfactory
performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement
will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary
or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit
or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR-NCL post/fellowship.
Project Title: Recruitment Of Project Associate –II For The Project Titled,
“Preparation Of 500G Encapsulated Pesticide”
Sponsoring Agency: Industry
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through our website.
2. Link to apply :https://jobs.ncl.res.in
3. Details can be read from section Jobs Vacancies: https://www.ncl-india.org
4. Candidate should have a valid email before applying online.
5. Scanned photo/signature in JPG/JPEG format only.
6. Candidate’s Photograph File size must be less than 50 kb.
7. Candidate’s Signature File size must be less than 25 kb.
8. Readable scanned copies of Mark sheet(SSC, HSC, Graduation, Master, PhD,etc)
9. Keep ready pdf file of all testimonials.
10. Read all instructions title ‘How To Apply’ available at website.
The application should be filled online before 17/04/2023. Late applications will not be considered.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing
of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of
applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be
convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation
of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number
of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking
into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum
qualifications prescribed in the Notice.
- Therefore, it will be in the interest of
the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field
on date of advertise.
- The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview
would be notified on the website as well as divisional Notice Board on 20/04/2023
or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Yogeshwar Aher
email id: [email protected] contact No: 02025902307
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for
an online interview. For online interview URL link will be provided to shortlisted
candidate later via email on or before 20/04/2023.
- No interview call letter will be issued separately.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will
have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Dr. Kadhiravan Shanmuganathan
Project Leader (Name & Signature)
Interview will be conducted on 26/04/2023 from 10:00 AM online through a suitable
medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco WebEx etc.
Editors Note: CSIR NCL Job 2023 Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.