Bayer PhD Chemistry Job 2023 – Candidates Apply Online
Bayer Chemical Development Lead Job – Apply Online. Chemistry job opening 2022. Candidates with a master’s degree in chemistry may apply for the job opening at Bayer. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Chemical Development Lead
Location: India : Gujarat : Vapi
- Ph.D. degree in Organic Chemistry with at least 5 years of industrial experience in developing and optimizing manufacturing processes, preferably for crop protection or related products
- Deep knowledge of chemistry and its practical applications, as well as of IT Systems in use within the function
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and troubleshoot process issues
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with experience leading and motivating teams
- High interpersonal skillsets such as communication skills, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm to participate in cross-functional teams and multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Lead a team of process development scientists to develop and optimize safe and cost-effective manufacturing processes for crop protection products
- Manage project timelines and budgets, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budgetWork closely with cross-functional teams to support product development, transfer to manufacturing, and commercialization
- Identify and evaluate new technologies and process improvements to drive continuous improvement in manufacturing processes
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Scale-up trials in Mini-Lab & Pilot plant for technology package data generation.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve process efficiency, quality, and safety
- Conduct troubleshooting experiments and provide effective solutions for various plant challenges.
- Characterize the waste-water streams and develop waste-water treatment solutions to decrease their environmental impact.
- Manpower planning. Train the team of chemists to build a cohesive approach to update the knowledge and enhance the performance of the overall team.
- Responsible for the safety of laboratories and compliance with the QHSE, ISO, and P&PS guidelines. Participation in related Audits
- Active participation in process HAZOP/A-3 review studies of developed processes during piloting and commercialization.
Editors Note: Bayer PhD Chemistry Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.