Unilever Pharma/Chemistry Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online
Unilever recruitment 2023, Chemistry and chemical engineering job opening 2023, chemistry job opening 2023, BSc Chemical engineering job opening 2023, Chemistry job opening 2023, BSc Chemistry job opening 2023. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Asst R&D Manager, Clean Future and Operations
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
You are a natural problem solver: The ability and passion to problem solve is essential!
You’ve got a growth mindset: A desire to grow
You love to win, and have fun doing it: A passion for success is a must with attention. Detail and results orientated and able to manage multiple projects
You have a special ability to connect with people: You can connect people from different functions and have a great ability to talk about technical and programme challenges in an easy engaging way. Ability to work in cross functional/cross-cultural team and with partner suppliers
You’re a great translator: Ability to analyse complex data and present simply and effectively through good project and stakeholder management
You’ve got a Technical background: Chemical Engineering, Chemistry background, M.Pharm, M.Sc or related Science study streams.
You’ve got prior experience: Experience in 4-5 years projectmanagement / technology development, procurement, supply chain are also of interest
A quick learner: Who is not afraid to take the initiative and be proactive to get things done.
You have a clear thinking: concise communications to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
With an inspiring sustainability ambition with Clean Future, we are looking for a passionate, motivated and energetic R&D professional who is ready to work on Unilever’s biggest brands across Homecare. We are looking for a team player, who works proactive and independent in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment and is ambitious to deliver the best quality.
This role will also be working with the HC R&D Asia organization to drive the 5S, strategic and operational agenda. It offers a high potential individual the unique opportunity to work across BU units in Asia and building close working relationships with the Head of HC Asia. It will enable the successful candidate exposure to senior stakeholders and a chance for impact and influence that is way beyond the usual role
- Lead brand innovation and sustainability projects
- Lead cross functional teams in Science & Technology, product design, brand, supply chain and procurement teams across Homecare
- Understand consumer habits & needs and address them as part of product solution design.
- Help drive our sustainability agenda into programs with multiple stakeholders
- Land new Clean Future technologies in market
- Manage partner ecosystems to build technology pipelines
- You will be responsible for driving the strategy and operation’s agenda for HC Asia R&D.
- Prepare dashboards, decks and monitor the progress on in year and pipeline of product superiority and 5S project
- Keep track of SA HC 5S projects and support deliver savings target for the
- category work with finance to keep updating savings number
- Drive the agenda for the HC SA/Indo/SEA BU weekly huddles
Editors Note: Unilever Pharma/Chemistry Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.