IISER Tirupati Chemistry JRF / Project Associate-I Vacancy
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of highquality science education and research in the country.
The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position purely on contract basis:
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow / Project Associate-I
Project Title: Nanostructured materials for next-generation energy conversion
and storage devices.
Funding Agency DST (Nano mission), Govt. of India
Principal Investigator Dr. Vanchiappan Aravindan (PI)
Dr. E. Balaraman (Co-PI)
Dr. Jatish Kumar (Co-PI)
Dr. Gopinath Purushothaman (Co-PI)
Project Code 30121106
M.Sc in Chemistry or equivalent degree
• Candidates having a valid CSIR/UGC-NET or GATE score card.
• Candidates having experience in Materials chemistry/
• Project Associate-I: – Rs. 25,000/- + 8% HRA per month
(Consolidated) for the candidate who possess only minimum qualification
• Junior Research Fellow / Project Associate-I: Rs. 31,000/- + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated) based on valid CSIR / UGC-JRF / NET / GATE / Qualified National Level Test
conducted by Central Govt. Depts. and their agencies.
Subject to satisfactory performance after completion of 2 yearsfellowship can be upgraded to Senior Research Fellow /
Project Associate-II as per the DST guidelines
No. of post One (01) – Nanomaterials (metal, semiconductor or organic)
Tenure The initial offer will be for six months and renewable subject to
satisfactory performance. The position is temporary and coterminus with the project.
Age Preferably not more than 35 years as on closing date of advertisement.
How to Apply: –
1. Interested candidates should send their application by email in the prescribed format
available below this advertisement (convert into PDF Format) to
[email protected] on or before the last date i.e. 5.00 P.M. on 4th February,
2023. Please mention the name of the Post and Post Code (JRF / Project Associate:
06/2023) in the subject line of the email.
Note: (Sending only resumes/CV by email will not be considered as complete application).
2. List of shortlisted candidates for further selection process will be notified through email only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
3. Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other
testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at an
4. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information / documents and
photograph submitted. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his / her own
eligibility to the post(s) for which he / she is appearing in accordance to this advertisement. If it is detected at any time in future, during the process of selection or even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed eligibility criteria in this advertisement, which could not be detected at the time of selection for whatsoever reason, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated immediately.
Last date 5.00 P.M. on 4th February, 2023
Editors Note: IISER Tirupati Chemistry JRF Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.