Teva Pharma Quality Analyst Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online
Teva hiring Quality Analyst. Quality Analyst post vacancy. M Pharma job opening 2022, Pharma job opening 2022. MSc job, Candidates with master’s in pharmacy may apply for the post of Quality Analyst. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Quality Analyst I
Location: Bangalore, India, 560052
Job Id: 40103
Experience: 2+ Years
Educational Qualifications – Msc / M.Pharma
Sub Function R&D Quality
- Aware on GCP,GLP ,FDA,EMA guideline requirement specific to BA/BE study conduct
- Management of log books and forms.
- Review of protocol against applicable regulatory guidelines and applicable SOPs.
- Preparation ,review of relevant standard operating procedures to check compliance with regulatory guidelines and suggest appropriate modifications if any.
- Retrieval and archival of documents as and when required.
- Review and distribution of bioanalytical methods, validation protocols, bioanalytical protocols and standard operating procedures.
- Review of documents and ensure compliance with respect to the validation and calibration of analytical instruments and software as per standard operating procedure and validation master plan.
- To perform scheduled internal audits, vendor audits, external monitoring, remote audits, facility audits and to ensure if they are completed as per the schedule.
- To facilitate quality council/quality review meeting with user team.
- To support during regulatory inspections and sponsor audits.
- To ensure the procedures of projects conducted comply with all the applicable principles of GLP, study protocol, In-house SOPs and other applicable regulatory requirements (Method development till the study document submission).
Editors Note: Teva Pharma Quality Analyst Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.