CSIR CCMB Hiring – M Pharma Project Associate Post Vacancy
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian National for WALK-IN INTERVIEW on
09.12.2022 for temporary positions on contractual basis as indicated hereunder. Pharma job opening 2022, M Pharma job opening 2022, CCMB Pharma job opening 2022, Check out all the details on the same below:
POST CODE: W031122
Job Title: Project Associate-I
No. of posts One
Project code & Title HCP-23
CSIR – Sickle Cell Anaemia Mission – Phase II
Project Investigator Dr. Giriraj Ratan Chandak
Master’s Degree in Pharmacy/ Pharmacology/ Medical Pharmacology or Pharm D or MBBS from a recognized University or equivalent
Experience in clinical, epidemiological and pharmacological data entry with knowledge in Pharmacology, toxicology, Drug-drug interactions, and Drug-food interactions/ quality cleaning and statistical analysis of such data using SAS and other tools, with
special reference to human genetic diseases such as sickle cell anaemia
Age 35 years
Monthly emoluments ₹31,000+HRA (if NET/GATE qualified) or Rs.25,000+HRA
Tenure of engagement 31.03.2023
Candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned below can fill in the form attached herewith
and submit on the day of interview along with self-attested copies of all supported
documents as indicated in the application
Blank application form will not be provided by the institute, candidates must submit
duly filled application form at the time of registration.
Mode of application:
• Candidates can fill in the application form attached herewith.
• Candidates who fulfill the above criteria may appear for walk-in-interview with the
duly filled in application form along with one set of attested relevant documents
(certificates of all educational qualifications from matric/10th onwards, experience,
• Please bring all the original certificates for verification.
• Candidates should register their names for walk-in-interview between 09.30 AM to 10.30 AM on 09.12.2022 in CCMB.
• Upper age limit shall be reckoned as on the date of interview.
• Experience shall be counted after obtaining the minimum prescribed qualification.
• Candidates possessing essential qualification in the required area/discipline only
should apply, others are not eligible. Result awaited candidates are not eligible.
Day/ Date/ Time/ Venue for walk-in interview: Friday/ December 09 th 2022/ 09.30 AM/ CSIR–CCMB, Habsiguda, Hyderabad.
Editors Note: CSIR CCMB Hiring Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.